Ping issues with US East servers (both)

I live in east US; however, I’m having horrible ping when connected to either US East server on the PC version of MCC. You would think that’s where my strongest connection would be. When I refresh the ping on the network tab, it fluctuates between 43-188. My ping is stable for others (central, north central, west). I believe I’ve opened all necessary ports required and have tried to test against other games’ east servers which have appeared stable. Feels weird when my ping is better for the West US than the one closest to me.

Could not find any previous post with similar issues and why it’s just specific to the East servers. Anyone else have a similar issue or can offer any advice?

Note: Playing this through Steam client with Ethernet connection. I have had ISP refresh connections and have rebooted my router numerous times.

Could simply be a temporary issue with the East servers. How long has this been going on for? Sounds like the problem is not on your end if all other servers (and potentially other games) are working fine.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Could simply be a temporary issue with the East servers. How long has this been going on for? Sounds like the problem is not on your end if all other servers (and potentially other games) are working fine.

I have noticed an issue on my end for the past couple of days. Again, have ensured that no ports are blocked, firewall doesn’t seem to be negatively impacting it. If it was an effect on all servers that would be one thing, but for just east servers seems weird.