Pimp out Halo 4!

-Yoink!- out halo 4!
But don’t noob it up while doing so.

Post your ideas below, and who knows, maybe they will be put in halo 4. cmon lets help 343i out and give them some great ideas! Please don’t post stuff you want out of the game or stuff you want to return. If you have an idea that was never seen in a halo game before, post it below.

Ideas so far:
-New Vehicles: The UNSC shark Basically a boat warthog. To make it useful you guys will have to be designing levels and multiplayer maps a bit differently.

-New gun: Gravity rifle - when shot it would create a lethal gravitational blast that traveled about 20 meters before it would die out. Would be held kind of like a spartan laser

-Dual wielding swords: A sword can only be dual wielded with one other sword however, not a different weapon.

-Large battlefields in campaign:
*Have MC use one of these at the frontlines. killing about 10 enemies with each barrage of missiles, and killing banshees with his miniguns installed on it. how cool would that be?
*MC and 2 scorpions, him and his marines/Co-op players will have to unleash a great effort of teamwork against 4 scarabs and 4 banshees, along with 15 infantry units keeping guard around the proximity of each scarab, following it around guarding spartans from boarding it. on legendary this will be very strategic.
*on certain missions Give MC the ability to give out commands with the D-Pad. in the above scenario, if you were playing solo on legendary it would be very useful to tell a team of ODSTs to board a crippled scarab. by pressing Left on the D-pad while your reticule is aimed at the scarab, the group of ODSTs will take out the scarab. this will only work on certain large battlefield missions, and becomes an active feature once the leader of an odst squad informs you “we are under your command” and you can tell them to attack a squad of combat forerunners. and pressing right will simply make them focus their fire on that target/group.
*let Master chief call in airstrikes just by zooming in his binoculars and holding the right trigger, a target locator takes up a whole entire weapon slot.
-24 player online multiplayer: 12v12 invasion, Larger maps, more vehicles, more firepower. My jaw just dropped. YOu guys should also enhance invasion more and make it more team centered, without the piss off element of AL. more vehicles, LARGE maps to the point where a mongoose is one of the main forms of transportation, Spawning on team mates happens faster, teleporters set around for quicker movement. and include airstrikes in multiplayer only in btb, bungie treated it like it was a bad thing to get multikills with a weapon like that, or it was bad if someone got a killtac on a falcon. and please beef up the falcon turrets just by a little bit, even though the turret is very accurate a different reticule would help out a lot. and don’t make vehicles like they were in reach where they were destroyed by snipers and DMRS. make the falcon more like the hornet with missiles and a turret on the actual falcon that can be controlled by the pilot. also make a HUGE map and place a sniper tower on it that lets a splaser user or a sniper wielder able to cover one half of the huge expanse, so if an enemy steals a flag in a mongoose the team doesn’t have to run to it because that would be impossible. I got pretty carried away on this one i apologize.

-Let us go prone! why not!?

Thanks for reading this. I will add to the list as people post.

> Co-op players will have to unleash a great effort of teamwork against 4 scarabs and 4 banshees,

Only 4 banshees?

How about 2 scarabs, 10 banshees, tons of ghosts, wraiths and infantry.

…assuming there are Covenant in Halo 4…

Whenever I hear “-Yoink!- out”, especially for Halo, I think of this.

> Whenever I hear “-Yoink!- out”, especially for Halo, I think of this.

Awesome graphic representation of what I was thinking too.

Or something like a MTV show called -Yoink!- My Warthog. Where you always get a TV in your Hog somehow.
Starring 8-bitMC.

EDIT:
Sorry, I forgot my on topic.

I like the Idea, giving the superhero adventures to Master Chief. But I would like to see something more “alone in the world” for Halo 4. But that’s just me.

> > Whenever I hear “-Yoink!- out”, especially for Halo, I think of this.
>
> Awesome graphic representation of what I was thinking too.
>
> Or something like a MTV show called -Yoink!- My Warthog. Where you always get a TV in your Hog somehow.
> Starring 8-bitMC.

That would be hilarious… LOL

On topic, I like the ideas, but I feel they could use some more thought and planning for vehicles and such. Good start though. Build upon it.

Thanks. don’t forget im posting on these forums everyday in good faith that BS angel will take at least some of my posts and tell the Team about them. Let her know some of your ideas too!

Add pimps to firefight. LOL!!! XD

Oh Oh or maybe make the a -Yoink!- hat availible for armour customization!!! XD

Or instead of the Beatdown medal just give us a -Yoink!- Smack medal.

How about a Flamethrower Warthog that shoots a stream of flaming gel? Or EMP grenades that function like miniature power drains?

> Or instead of the Beatdown medal just give us a -Yoink!- Smack medal.

LOL XD. GO WITH THIS!!!

Whenever I hear pimped out when I hear Halo I think of 1:08 of this video.

But on a serious note, we could seriously -Yoink!- out Halo 4’s multiplayer by making HUGE Team battles featuring 16 vs 16 games and scarabs, pelicans, elephants, phantoms, and all sorts of other big vehicles with transport capabilties. And how else could we -Yoink!- out Halo without pimping out our spartans? We need more armor perms than ever before, more emblem designs, the abilty to choose where you want your emblem and how big, choose where you want your knife holstered (chest, shoulder, ankle), and what type of knife you want (like combat, angled, sickle, kunai). Not to mention all previous and new elite armors INCLUDING Arbiter armor, hell, even different designs of Arbiter armor (Since there was more than one arbiter suit.).