Pillar of Autumn achievement stuck "unlocking..."

I’ve played through the Pillar of Autumn level on Halo CE a number of times. The achivement “Pillar of Autumn” won’t unlock. When I examine it using the Achievements snap-in on the xbox, this achievement is stuck “unlocking…”. Can someone help get this achievement to unlock for me?

Same for me, I gave up. Halo is broken. 343 isn’t fixing anything.

I am having the exact same problem is there an ETA for a fix ?

When achievements get stuck and say something like “Done, Unlocking” or it says it’s at 100% but not unlocked yet, then you don’t have to worry, they will pop eventually. Could be a few hours, could be a few days. It’s more of an issue with xbox live than the game itself and it can happen with any/every xbox one game because of the way it wants to verify, on their servers, every single achievement you unlock to ensure that it is legit.
That’s why achievements don’t unlock if you play offline, but start to pop in once you connect to xbox live again.
I guess it’s a leftover system from when they were trying for the always online thing.
I had one achievement on Trials Fusion stuck saying that it was 100% done but still not unlock for something like 10 days, and then it randomly popped while I was playing Metro Last Light.

I contacted XBox LIve support and they opened a case. Said its a known issue and they should resolve it for me in 24-48 hours (which is probably a generic time estimate for all of their support issues).

I guess I just have to wait.

> 2533274815064964;5:
> I contacted XBox LIve support and they opened a case. Said its a known issue and they should resolve it for me in 24-48 hours (which is probably a generic time estimate for all of their support issues).
>
> I guess I just have to wait.

I had Xbox Live Support open a case 2 weeks ago and im still waiting for one achievement to unlock. Its been a total of 17 days stuck on Done.Unlocking.

Ive had issues with others games but the most I have had to wait on those achievements to unlock is 2 days. 17 days is a compleet joke

> 2533274802510172;4:
> When achievements get stuck and say something like “Done, Unlocking” or it says it’s at 100% but not unlocked yet, then you don’t have to worry, they will pop eventually. Could be a few hours, could be a few days.

Lies, been waiting since 11/12 for 3-4 achievements to unlock, still nothing.

> 2533274873100948;7:
> > 2533274802510172;4:
> > When achievements get stuck and say something like “Done, Unlocking” or it says it’s at 100% but not unlocked yet, then you don’t have to worry, they will pop eventually. Could be a few hours, could be a few days.
>
>
> Lies, been waiting since 11/12 for 3-4 achievements to unlock, still nothing.

Ditto. The Pillar of Autumn achievement hasn’t unlocked since 11/15 when it said I had it completed 100%

Guys, it’s not a lie. The problem started with Titanfall and it could take you from anywhere between 24 hours to six weeks. Yes! Six weeks. My friend had an achievement that stuck on “Done. Unlocking…” for almost a month before it randomly popped up. Personally, the longest I had to wait is one day.

They will eventually unlock, but no fixed solution on when it will. Sucks I know, but at least you know you earned that achievements and it’s not glitched (not unlocking at all).

> 2533274913424309;9:
> Guys, it’s not a lie. The problem started with Titanfall and it could take you from anywhere between 24 hours to six weeks. Yes! Six weeks. My friend had an achievement that stuck on “Done. Unlocking…” for almost a month before it randomly popped up. Personally, the longest I had to wait is one day.
>
> They will eventually unlock, but no fixed solution on when it will. Sucks I know, but at least you know you earned that achievements and it’s not glitched (not unlocking at all).

Actually it started before Titanfall, it’s been going on since day one and can strike anywhere, at any time and in any game.
Until this game came out, the longest I ever had to wait was just over a week, but now I have been waiting almost 3 weeks with the achievement for finishing the first level of Halo 4 stuck on “Done, unlocking.”

ive had that achievement say done. unlocking since day 1 among a handful of other achievements. I suppose I will get credit for them some day…

> 2533274801740597;11:
> ive had that achievement say done. unlocking since day 1 among a handful of other achievements. I suppose I will get credit for them some day…

Yeah, hopefully.

Any word on this? Mine is is in a “done, unlocking…” state.

I had three achievements like this since the day this game launched. Just last night, I was watching tv and all three of the achievements unlocked. I didn’t do anything special, it just happened.

same for on many levels, im now playing reach and so so happy again! i replayed one levels with no skulls etc and it still didnt unlock the mission completion acievement

> 2533274965051130;2:
> Same for me, I gave up. Halo is broken. 343 isn’t fixing anything.

So the 4 updates already released on a weekly basis has just passed you by, huh?

Yeah, this isn’t an MCC bug problem, this happens with all One games.

I still have one stuck on ‘unlocking’ for Alien: Isolation. Been waiting about 4/5 weeks now.

Can’t blame 343 for this one.

> 2533274802510172;4:
> When achievements get stuck and say something like “Done, Unlocking” or it says it’s at 100% but not unlocked yet, then you don’t have to worry, they will pop eventually. Could be a few hours, could be a few days. It’s more of an issue with xbox live than the game itself and it can happen with any/every xbox one game because of the way it wants to verify, on their servers, every single achievement you unlock to ensure that it is legit.
> That’s why achievements don’t unlock if you play offline, but start to pop in once you connect to xbox live again.
> I guess it’s a leftover system from when they were trying for the always online thing.
> I had one achievement on Trials Fusion stuck saying that it was 100% done but still not unlock for something like 10 days, and then it randomly popped while I was playing Metro Last Light.

I was watching Sons of Anarchy last night, and like 12 MCC achievements popped. It was kind of annoying, actually.

I had the the first two levels stuck at “Done! Unlocking…” from launch day, for a solid month. Signed in the other day and they were finally unlocked.

Mine finally unlocked. Not sure if someone at Microsoft actually did something, or if it just unlocked on its own.