Pick any Emblem or Armor Set with REQ's

I’m just voicing my opinion on the current REQ system. I understand why 343 does it the current way but I was wondering if any others would prefer this new way:

It would be a lot better if we could spend REQ points we get on any type of emblem or armor. They could even break emblems/armor into groups of rarity where the more rare a certain armor is, the more REQ’s you need to purchase one from that group.

I only care about cosmetic items since all I do is Arena. I just want my number 5 emblem that I’ve had in all Halo’s. Not sure how long it will take to get it. All I do is Arena so I don’t care about the Warzone loadout stuff.

It seems like this is a good scheme for 343 to get players to play more but really it’s just annoying. I play a lot no matter what I get for REQ’s. I would still play a ton even if there weren’t any REQ’s to get as loot. It would just be nice if I could rock my emblem from the get-go.

> 2535457602766763;1:
> I’m just voicing my opinion on the current REQ system. I understand why 343 does it the current way but I was wondering if any others would prefer this new way:
>
> It would be a lot better if we could spend REQ points we get on any type of emblem or armor. They could even break emblems/armor into groups of rarity where the more rare a certain armor is, the more REQ’s you need to purchase one from that group.
>
> I only care about cosmetic items since all I do is Arena. I just want my number 5 emblem that I’ve had in all Halo’s. Not sure how long it will take to get it. All I do is Arena so I don’t care about the Warzone loadout stuff.
>
> It seems like this is a good scheme for 343 to get players to play more but really it’s just annoying. I play a lot no matter what I get for REQ’s. I would still play a ton even if there weren’t any REQ’s to get as loot. It would just be nice if I could rock my emblem from the get-go.

Ive advocated splitting out cosmetic items into their own req packs. they obviously arent going to let you pick the items you want, but it would be nice to have a req pack that you could buy that only unlocked cosmetic items.

I like your idea. 343 could engineer it so players can purchase individual packs of armour/emblems they want for a pre-decided number of REQ points. The rarer the item is, the more it will cost. So, for example, if you really loved Centurion helmet, you could buy it for 5,000 REQ points. While, if you wanted a more common armour piece like the Soldier helmet, it would cost just 500/1,000 REQ points. The price would depend on the rarity of the item.

They could also introduce ‘mix and match’ packs, where you can choose like two or three items to unlock and the system chooses a price based on how rare the items are. So I could choose the Hellcat helmet, ONI emblem and ONI Scorpion - and the system would check how rare each item is and price it accordingly. The aforementioned pack would therefore be a lot cheaper than a pack you’ve chosen consisting of a basic Gungoose, basic Air Assault armour and an uncommon BR skin.

> 2533274856454931;3:
> I like your idea. 343 could engineer it so players can purchase individual packs of armour/emblems they want for a pre-decided number of REQ points. The rarer the item is, the more it will cost. So, for example, if you really loved Centurion helmet, you could buy it for 5,000 REQ points. While, if you wanted a more common armour piece like the Soldier helmet, it would cost just 500/1,000 REQ points. The price would depend on the rarity of the item.

Exactly.