Pick a gametype to return

In my opinion, 343 is missing one gametype to make a “Halo” game. I’m here to remedy that.

Take your pick:

Invasion Personally, this was my favourite gametype in the Halo franchise. Of all time. Ever. Why was this removed? Dominion is NOT a successor. Invasion had the best Canonical, Creative potential…

Assault: This is another WTF. It was a favourite of mine in 3 and Reach. Grifball is NOT a successor.

Territories: This was a good MM gametype, but really came into its own in Custom Games. Trench Warfare and “Portal” maps were awesome!

Race: Let’s just say KoTH doesn’t live up to this for race maps. Checkpoints, vehicle-in spawns etc. It was a great community gametype, as was Warthog/Mongoose Rocket Race.

So that’s my two cents. Personally “journey” infection bored me to death, but that’s IMO. So what would you like back?

Assault. Hands down.

I dont know how you can keep grifball but remove assault…

Race. Race. And Race.

Team Slayer

> Team Slayer

Looks at Throwdown

> > Team Slayer
>
> Looks at Throwdown

Team Slayer and Social Slayer play completely differently to Throwdown.

Why does everyone forget VIP? That or standard, customizable infection get my vote.

> > Team Slayer
>
> Looks at Throwdown

Throwdown is more like a broken version of MLG. It’s not team slayer.

Head-Hunter, but not with an infinity loadouts, preset loadouts.

Invasion.

> Why does everyone forget VIP? That or standard, customizable infection get my vote.

This

Halo 3 style infection. Community made maps, Save One Bullet, Speed Demons… man those were the glory days of infection

none of them should be returning. They should have been in the game in the first place. Id honestly rather let Halo die then have 343 keep ruining this franchise cause now this series feels pathetic.

Invasion

Rumble Pit, 1 Flag CTF, and Race.

Lonewolves :wink:

> Team Slayer

Agreed. I like Infinity Slayer but I want a real Team Slayer playlist. Put Infinity slayer in a social playlist or Action Sack.

I’d say Invasion. It was really fun to play, especially when they added the Forge maps to it!

Realistically, Assault.

Idealistically, Invasion.

> In my opinion, 343 is missing one gametype to make a “Halo” game. I’m here to remedy that.
>
> Take your pick:
>
> Invasion Personally, this was my favourite gametype in the Halo franchise. Of all time. Ever. Why was this removed? Dominion is NOT a successor. Invasion had the best Canonical, Creative potential…
>
> Assault: This is another WTF. It was a favourite of mine in 3 and Reach. Grifball is NOT a successor.
>
> Territories: This was a good MM gametype, but really came into its own in Custom Games. Trench Warfare and “Portal” maps were awesome!
>
> Race: Let’s just say KoTH doesn’t live up to this for race maps. Checkpoints, vehicle-in spawns etc. It was a great community gametype, as was Warthog/Mongoose Rocket Race.
>
> So that’s my two cents. Personally “journey” infection bored me to death, but that’s IMO. So what would you like back?

Why not add a poll with those four choices and “other”?