Physics and strange things I have noticed

Is collision coming back? What about friendly fire? Grenade physics?
I don’t want to get into the xp issue, but these issues seem so painfully bad that I have little hope they will be changed anytime soon. Do we have any word regarding addressing the physics prior to launch?

And the UI everything is within a sub menu inside of a menu, even the grenades take two inputs to change, what was wrong with the old system? After a match of slayer it doesn’t show kills as the first stat it shows power weapon kills what is that about?

Visually really happy with the game, but if these things are so important if this is the major halo title we have for years.

Yeah friendly fire is almost necessary for halo, and collision with teamates is as well. Can you imagine going through campaign without being able to jump on people’s head, or even in multiplayer to get out of the map or to cool places.

and the lack of friendly fire makes people with power weapons able to just shoot randomly without worrying about teamates and of course helps the grenade spam too. one of the best times I ever played reach was when in btb my friend came driving out of nowhere with a Warthog full of people in front of my scorpion as I was shooting at a ghost and they all flew spectacularly lol!.

And a more classic end of match stat like reach or halo 3 etc or 4 would be nice too. It’s hard to figure out how many assists or kills you got without looking at each individual player.

> 2535447887837444;2:
> and the lack of friendly fire makes people with power weapons able to just shoot randomly without worrying about teamates and of course helps the grenade spam too

I didn’t even think of rockets and grenades just being spammed. I hate the some people percieve this as needles whining sometimes, these present as massive and obvious oversites. I get some change is good like their fix for sprint makes sense to me clamber is modern, but what is going on around here with some of these things. Even radar is sort of useless now.

> 2533274808335296;3:
> > 2535447887837444;2:
> > and the lack of friendly fire makes people with power weapons able to just shoot randomly without worrying about teamates and of course helps the grenade spam too
>
> I didn’t even think of rockets and grenades just being spammed. I hate the some people percieve this as needles whining sometimes, these present as massive and obvious oversites. I get some change is good like their fix for sprint makes sense to me clamber is modern, but what is going on around here with some of these things. Even radar is sort of useless now.

Yeah 100%. I enjoy easily 80% of the game, but there’s just those few things we’ve previously mentioned that just seem to be off and less halo. I mean can we really call it halo without jump boosting each other lol

grenade bounces are god awful the trajectory is all over the place. plus i have had a tremendous issue with this melee collision.