Physical versions of the Blitz cards

So after playing a few round of Blitz mode in the Halo wars 2 beta, I took a few minutes to look at the cards and I can really appreciate the artwork that has gone into making these, heck it brought back a few childhood memories of playing Yu-Gi-Oh and DuelMasters.

So I ask, would you buy physical versions of the cards? I can only see them being used just for collection but maybe some kind of tabletop game could be worked out?

I’d but I would love physical card with colored borders to show there rarity and such.

What do you guys think?

Id buy a couple packs if they came in more than a 5 pack. But I wouldn’t spend more than like 10$ on them unless it really caught on and become a feasible game (when do we get hologram tables that make cards become an RTS?, get on it microsoft)

> 2533274944621319;2:
> Id buy a couple packs if they came in more than a 5 pack. But I wouldn’t spend more than like 10$ on them unless it really caught on and become a feasible game (when do we get hologram tables that make cards become an RTS?, get on it microsoft)

maybe 10? 15? and agreed I wouldn’t spend as much unless it was like a pack which had a guaranteed legendary or something.

> 2533274842747403;3:
> > 2533274944621319;2:
> > Id buy a couple packs if they came in more than a 5 pack. But I wouldn’t spend more than like 10$ on them unless it really caught on and become a feasible game (when do we get hologram tables that make cards become an RTS?, get on it microsoft)
>
> maybe 10? 15? and agreed I wouldn’t spend as much unless it was like a pack which had a guaranteed legendary or something.

Yea a 15 pack sounds pretty good, maybe a guaranteed rare and 3x uncommons instead of a legendary legendary

If they did something like that I would think it would be simiar to the way they did it for Gears 4

> 2533274805640921;5:
> If they did something like that I would think it would be simiar to the way they did it for Gears 4

Did gears 4 do something like that? I wouldn’t know since I never got around to playing it.

It would have to have a good game mechanic along with it and I would rather it was set cards and not random cards. I prefer the LCG approach to card games that Fantasy Flight Games do (mostly). It’s basically, you buy 1 pack and that pack will have 3 copies of each card from that series (3 is the max amount of cards you can play of a card in one deck).

> 2533274842747403;6:
> > 2533274805640921;5:
> > If they did something like that I would think it would be simiar to the way they did it for Gears 4
>
> Did gears 4 do something like that? I wouldn’t know since I never got around to playing it.

Yeah, they had these card packs which had codes in them to redeem the actual skin etc…
Sort of like Yu-Gi-Oh!