Photographer knows Master Chief is ISO-Didact

So I believe chief is ISO-Didact (I know they are not the same) to much coincidences happened in Halo campaigns

So what if photographer knows who he is? He reveals to humanity there fore chief being a traitor, he saved humanity several times but he isn't one of them he is a "copy" of Didact (how UNSC and ONI may think) he is not human and humanity knows halsey is a traitor so chief is looking for her, that would force even more chief being a traitor to humans?

An amateur theory to halo 5 I know but whatever…

I’m pretty sure MC had a mutation like Forerunner has, but not so sure about having genes of Didact.
It would be very strange

> 2533274837998235;2:
> I’m pretty sure MC had a mutation like Forerunner has, but not so sure about having genes of Didact.
> It would be very strange

still can be truth

Its an imprint of the ISO-Didact, not physically though.

I thought people were over this theory that Halo follower popularised.

> 2533274816487930;5:
> I thought people were over this theory that Halo follower popularised.

lol I knew way before halo follower, just shared the vid to a quick for the people who didn’t know this theory

> 2533274884665671;4:
> Its an imprint of the ISO-Didact, not physically though.

I know its not physicly, but in Halo 4 didact was the main enemy to humanity, now people may know chief is iso-didact so he’s related to him and now consider him as enemy

> 2533274816487930;5:
> I thought people were over this theory that Halo follower popularised.

It was around long, long before Halofollower made his “greatest secret” video.

It’s still the best explanation for the comments 343 GS makes in Halo: CE besides “oh, he’s rampant and confused.” The Librarian also says in Halo 4 “the genesong I placed within you,” so… I don’t know. I buy the theory.

Also just because Chief may have the Iso-Didact’s imprint doesn’t literally make him into the Iso-Didact. Many characters in the Forerunner Trilogy had imprints and only Bornstellar basically became a copy of his imprint, which I think had more to do w/ how Forerunners mutate or change classes or whatever. Someone else can explain it better.

> 2533274800197828;8:
> > 2533274816487930;5:
> > I thought people were over this theory that Halo follower popularised.
>
>
>
> It was around long, long before Halofollower made his “greatest secret” video.
>
> It’s still the best explanation for the comments 343 GS makes in Halo: CE besides “oh, he’s rampant and confused.” The Librarian also literally says in Halo 4 “the genesong I placed within you,” so… I don’t know. I buy the theory.
>
> Also just because Chief may have the Iso-Didact’s imprint doesn’t literally make him into the Iso-Didact. Many characters in the Forerunner Trilogy had imprints and only Bornstellar basically became a copy of his imprint, which I think had more to do w/ how Forerunners mutate or change classes or whatever. Someone else can explain it better.

I don0t knw but I think it will have a big impact in halo 5, since its supposed to show more of chief past, still in the bullet there’s nothing related to that, that if its the traitor part (his past being revealed)

This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.

> 2533274883849234;10:
> This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.

lol… theories don’t die and this one is pretty stong

> 2533274883849234;10:
> This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.

Why would this theory die? If Chief is indeed part-Forerunner, that’s gonna have some implications in Halo 5 and beyond.

Except nobody knows that the Iso Didact exists. Nobody knows very much about the Forerunners at all, except that they existed and made destructive hula-hoops. Unless he’s a psychic wizard, there’s no remote possibility that he can even suspect that in any possible alternate universe.

There’s no evidence anywhere showing the Librarian was able to get the essence of Bornstellar at any time during the Forerunner Saga as he would have had to die in order for this to occur. Also he fled the galaxy with the other forerunners and said they was not going meddle on the galaxy anymore. So unless they lied, and Chant was able to perform this … i don’t see Bornstellar being involved in any way with things going forward.

> 2533274800197828;12:
> > 2533274883849234;10:
> > This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.
>
>
>
>
> Why would this theory die? If Chief is indeed part-Forerunner, that’s gonna have some implications in Halo 5 and beyond.

Because its a stupid theory that people think connects back to Halo 1 where Guilty Spark things Chief is Bornstellar…we’ve never had any confirmation of that and the only explanation is that 343GS is going crazy after being alone for 100k years on Installation 04

> 2533274805299103;14:
> There’s no evidence anywhere showing the Librarian was able to get the essence of Bornstellar at any time during the Forerunner Saga as he would have had to die in order for this to occur. Also he fled the galaxy with the other forerunners and said they was not going meddle on the galaxy anymore. So unless they lied, and Chant was able to perform this … i don’t see Bornstellar being involved in any way with things going forward.
>
>
>
> > 2533274800197828;12:
> > > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Why would this theory die? If Chief is indeed part-Forerunner, that’s gonna have some implications in Halo 5 and beyond.
>
>
> Because its a stupid theory that people think connects back to Halo 1 where Guilty Spark things Chief is Bornstellar…we’ve never had any confirmation of that and the only explanation is that 343GS is going crazy after being alone for 100k years on Installation 04

Indeed, and also we have evidence in halo CEA terminals for Guilty Spark’s malfunction.

> 2533274809220485;15:
> > 2533274805299103;14:
> > There’s no evidence anywhere showing the Librarian was able to get the essence of Bornstellar at any time during the Forerunner Saga as he would have had to die in order for this to occur. Also he fled the galaxy with the other forerunners and said they was not going meddle on the galaxy anymore. So unless they lied, and Chant was able to perform this … i don’t see Bornstellar being involved in any way with things going forward.
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274800197828;12:
> > > > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > > This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why would this theory die? If Chief is indeed part-Forerunner, that’s gonna have some implications in Halo 5 and beyond.
> >
> >
> >
> > Because its a stupid theory that people think connects back to Halo 1 where Guilty Spark things Chief is Bornstellar…we’ve never had any confirmation of that and the only explanation is that 343GS is going crazy after being alone for 100k years on Installation 04
>
>
> Indeed, and also we have evidence in halo CEA terminals for Guilty Spark’s malfunction.

Not to mention all their tech they left behind, even if they brought a little with them, i don’t expect Bornstellar to live more than a few thousand years at most. Remember the Librarian is around 11,000 years old at the time of her death on Earth when the Array fired.

I don’t know about this but did anyone here notice that in the original halo 2 the gravemind looked alot like chiefs Spartan helmet. Maybe that was an abandoned idea. That the gravenind was the ISO didact.
thus 343s confusion.
the new gravemind looks completely different.

> 2533274851684756;17:
> I don’t know about this but did anyone here notice that in the original halo 2 the gravemind looked alot like chiefs Spartan helmet. Maybe that was an abandoned idea. That the gravenind was the ISO didact.
> thus 343s confusion.
> the new gravemind looks completely different.

what?

> 2533274805299103;14:
> There’s no evidence anywhere showing the Librarian was able to get the essence of Bornstellar at any time during the Forerunner Saga as he would have had to die in order for this to occur. Also he fled the galaxy with the other forerunners and said they was not going meddle on the galaxy anymore. So unless they lied, and Chant was able to perform this … i don’t see Bornstellar being involved in any way with things going forward.
>
>
>
> > 2533274800197828;12:
> > > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > This is still a theory? I thought this one died off months ago… I’m not saying it’s a bad one or anything, its just this is a really old one.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Why would this theory die? If Chief is indeed part-Forerunner, that’s gonna have some implications in Halo 5 and beyond.
>
>
> Because its a stupid theory that people think connects back to Halo 1 where Guilty Spark things Chief is Bornstellar…we’ve never had any confirmation of that and the only explanation is that 343GS is going crazy after being alone for 100k years on Installation 04

is there any reason to call it stupid? I’m not gonna sound agressive just because I’m in a forum and still there’s 50% that may be true, 50% not. Anyways since I want my career to be directed to cinema, I pay alot of attention to how the cinematics are build, the part guilty spark spoke that way with the camera moving very focused in chief and GS its an indication that there’s something to pay attention to. Did bungie or 343 ever denied that theory? no and yes they didn’t confirmed also but we never know. My explaination about the cinematic may sound stupid but the way cinematics play with the camera, sound etc explain alot, whats more important and not. And also that was the first Halo to come out, maybe that could have been confirmed in halo 2 or 3 or etc where at the time the next games were being thought. Anyway sorry if I couldn’t make you understand what I meant to say. And still theres something in chief that Librarian made to him, something “forerunner”

> 2533274866867551;18:
> > 2533274851684756;17:
> > I don’t know about this but did anyone here notice that in the original halo 2 the gravemind looked alot like chiefs Spartan helmet. Maybe that was an abandoned idea. That the gravenind was the ISO didact.
> > thus 343s confusion.
> > the new gravemind looks completely different.
>
>
> what?

what I mean is in halo2 when the gravemind had his mouth closed his head looked like a helmet. The lines on his lips even matched the little pattern on chiefs helmet.