Phoenix Emblem?

Has anyone seen the phoenix emblem in game yet? I’m SR 38 and haven’t unlocked it yet. It would be a real bummer if it isn’t there since I’ve used it since Halo 2.

Nope the phoenix emblem is not in the game I just looked at the guide. Its a real bummer that it didn’t come back the emblem that comes close is the falcon emblem that comes with the season pass.

Are You F****g sirious??? its my emblem since H2… OMG I cant believe this… im really upset… hate you 343 for taking away my emblem :frowning:

What about the smiley emblem? I used it since Halo 2

Sigh why 343 would remove the emblem makes no sense. I too have been using the phoenix emblem and shield since halo 2, and it see it gone is very disappointing.

I was sad that they removed my Sun-wheel. Nothing they’ve got comes close to that symbol for me :frowning:

Which emblem? I got a special emblem from the War Games Map Pass that looks like a phoenix or an Eagle. Also, I’m sad that the Rectangle with Dot emblem didn’t make it. I’ve had the Japanese flag as my emblem since Halo 3 and Reach. I want it back!

I’ve seen two emblems of an eagle and one of them looks similar to the phoenix emblem. Which of them do you get for purchasing the halo 4 map pass.

Well that’s a mega bummer. What are you seeing the list of all emblems?

> Which emblem? I got a special emblem from the War Games Map Pass that looks like a phoenix or an Eagle. Also, I’m sad that the Rectangle with Dot emblem didn’t make it. I’ve had the Japanese flag as my emblem since Halo 3 and Reach. I want it back!

Doesn’t the LE come with the War Games pack anyway? So we don’t need to buy the Pass, correct?

[deleted]

It’s in the game, but you have to get a certain commendation to master rank, not sure which one, though…

Awesome Possum, if that’s true then I love you <3

Here is a petition going around to try and get all missing emblems back :slight_smile: