Phil Spencer (MS) says Halo news coming E3

> Halo news will be coming at E3. 343i has a great plan in place, will be cool to share with everyone.

Can’t wait.

EDIT: Confirmed by Official HaloWaypoint retweet

Well… It’s kind of a no-brainier that 343i will reveal a ton of Halo at E3.

I’d be more excited from learning that we’ll get Halo Xbox One information before E3, which would be a pleasant surprise.

That would be real nice of them.

The countdown to E3 begins. June 10th couldn’t be here any sooner.

> That would be real nice of them.

By this point, I’m even starting to doubt that we’ll even see a Gameinformer issue for Halo 5. Though, this is the first time that I’ve really paid 100% attention to Halo’s marketing. So my fears may be a bit unwarranted.

Man E3 I hope we get something before then .

Unfortunately we already knew this, was stated at last year’s E3.

Yeah, we already knew this though… But does this mean that we won’t be getting any Halo news before E3?

What? I was hoping for something before E3, the MS spring showcase for example. If they don’t show something next month or tell us what will be the next game I will be so disappointed, come on the last bit of info we got was at last year’s E3 and it was just a CG trailer.

More halo at E3!.. My body is ready :smiley:

the pessimistic part of my brain says it’s teaser trailer #2 for Halo X1 which will be coming out in 2016.
the optimistic part of my brain says it’s a full trailer without any details except that Halo X1 is coming in 2015.

“Your Halo Saga on XB1 will begin in 2014”. this quote makes me think that they’re not talking about H2A. I mean, how could they back track from that statement and release a remake? unless that remake has lots of stuff added to it…

Uhhhhhhh we knew this since last year…This is nothing new. He’s said this at least 10 times. “Halo’s generally have 2 E3s”. Great looks like no new news coming before E3. :frowning:

> “Your Halo Saga on XB1 will begin in 2014”. this quote makes me think that they’re not talking about H2A. I mean, how could they back track from that statement and release a remake? unless that remake has lots of stuff added to it…

“Your Halo journey begins on Xbox One 2014”. I don’t think the word specifically was ‘saga’. It could mean anything, but up until now, i don’t know what to think.

> Uhhhhhhh we knew this since last year…This is nothing new. He’s said this at least 10 times. “Halo’s generally have 2 E3s”. Great looks like no new news coming before E3. :frowning:

That Halo would be at E3 was a given, this doesn’t mean there won’t be anything before then, just that there will be something at E3.

Frankie promised Halo 4 at E3 back in the day, before we saw anything, but they still showed stuff before E3.

Unitl E3 - The Hype is real-

I imagine we will hear little bits of info here and there but not terribly much.

for then end of this long, formidable, drought will bring the great juices of 343 to quench our thirst with nutrient rich news. (that sounded a bit weird)

I’m probably reading into this WAY too much but “343i has a great plan in place” would mean that they are planning to push back Halo 5 till 2015, so don’t panic.

343i has a plan to release Halo 2 Anniversary this year instead. It’s all part of the plan (not trying to emulate the Joker, I’m just saying that his tweet reads to me that way).

> I’m probably reading into this WAY too much but “343i has a great plan in place” would mean that they are planning to push back Halo 5 till 2015, so don’t panic.
>
> 343i has a plan to release Halo 2 Anniversary this year instead. It’s all part of the plan (not trying to emulate the Joker, I’m just saying that his tweet reads to me that way).

That would be a very great plan, and I’m sure many people would agree. Let’s just hope that Microsoft and 343i see it the same way.

> > “Your Halo Saga on XB1 will begin in 2014”. this quote makes me think that they’re not talking about H2A. I mean, how could they back track from that statement and release a remake? unless that remake has lots of stuff added to it…
>
> “Your Halo journey begins on Xbox One 2014”. I don’t think the word specifically was ‘saga’. It could mean anything, but up until now, i don’t know what to think.

yes, you are right, “journey”. Still pretty ambiguous…

> I’m probably reading into this WAY too much but “343i has a great plan in place” would mean that they are planning to push back Halo 5 till 2015, so don’t panic.
>
> 343i has a plan to release Halo 2 Anniversary this year instead. It’s all part of the plan (not trying to emulate the Joker, I’m just saying that his tweet reads to me that way).

I love Halo 2 to death but I am sorry to you other Halo 2 lover’s out there but I myself would like something new to Halo this year.