Bump?

Take out the link.

I wonder who tested this game.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLO_QeVbZAY
>
> You can do this glitch in every map.
>
> Fix it.

I don’t understand why people isntead of playing the game normally go around trying the most strange thing ever. It’s a glitch, and then? You don’t need to do it, it will just make you stuck, you can’t even kill enemies from here. And you need anyway the help of another player, that makes it even more rare to do.

> I don’t understand why people isntead of playing the game normally go around trying the most strange thing ever. It’s a glitch, and then? You don’t need to do it, it will just make you stuck, you can’t even kill enemies from here. And you need anyway the help of another player, that makes it even more rare to do.

What about oddball?

Funny.

> > I don’t understand why people isntead of playing the game normally go around trying the most strange thing ever. It’s a glitch, and then? You don’t need to do it, it will just make you stuck, you can’t even kill enemies from here. And you need anyway the help of another player, that makes it even more rare to do.
>
> What about oddball?

This^^.

But this kind of post helps to get the glitch fixed faster.

they need to fix this glitch A.S.A.P. this is game breaking. I hope they notice this thread…

Creator of the video here.

If you don’t like the idea of people using this glitch in MM, I wouldn’t spread word about it if I were you, as it’s not patch-able. The individual spots are, but there are hundreds of them, and that’s not practical. Trying to fix the glitch itself would only mess up the melee lunge mechanic. So yeah, and uh, thanks for advertising my video I guess. :stuck_out_tongue: