Phantoms are Now Green?

I was just wondering (it shows in the Spartan Ops trailer) that their undersides glow green.
Is this an artistic liberty or is their a legitimate reason for it all?

Purple is mainstream…

I don’t know why, but it’s probably just because they wanted a change. They are really in a ‘Covenant’ at this time and things are changing.

The Covenant you fight are a rouge faction. The Humans and Elites actually have a treaty. These Elites think otherwise.

the elites phantoms in halo 3 were green.

I’m sure not all phantoms look the same.

alot of them had been changed to green by the end of the human covenant war

> the elites phantoms in halo 3 were green.

What he said

> alot of them had been changed to green by the end of the human covenant war

Yeah, but they were entirely green, and still glowed blue. These ones are still purple, but glow green

> The Covenant you fight are a rouge faction. The Humans and Elites actually have a treaty. These Elites think otherwise.

That.

> The Covenant you fight are a rouge faction. The Humans and Elites actually have a treaty. These Elites think otherwise.

I don’t think this is confirmed.

I don’t know the reason why the Phantoms are green, but there were green Phantoms in Halo 3 as well. I don’t really mind that.

As was already said the elites had green phantoms in halo 3 and in halo grass lands (and some of halo legends) it shows not all of the elites follow the arbitor and still want humanity distroyed as they still “worship” forunner tech as gods.

On the topic of halo 3,
did anyone regognise a familiar symbol in the trailer, that big orange ball could be Mendicant bias from the halo 3 terminals as chief is fighting forunner AI in the gameplay, or even the precursor from halo cryptom?

Anyway so exited for the next trilogy of halo and please 343 dont change cortana that much.

> I was just wondering (it shows in the Spartan Ops trailer) that their undersides glow green.
> Is this an artistic liberty or is their a legitimate reason for it all?

Frankie said no purple and they aren’t apart of the “prophet’s” covenant anymore.

It’s just a color…but it’s probably because you’re fighting a rogue group of covenant.

Sorry, on second thoughts the symbol is of the didact from the forunner trilogy so add him to the list or if you read the book(s) it could be the young forunner who became the didact. (still getting my head around how that worked)

It’s NOT the didacts symbol, it’s orientation is inverted, the middle blackout is missing, look at it on a big screen.

kk
blame halo4follower he said it was and i was sceptical at first, so thanks for pointing that out.

close though,
posibly a new enemy?
or has someone just made an error?
all the same sure sounds like it could be mendicant bias or even his counterpart gone crazy?

If I remember correctly Separatist vehicles are green Loyalist vehicles are purple.

> > alot of them had been changed to green by the end of the human covenant war
>
> Yeah, but they were entirely green, and still glowed blue. These ones are still purple, but glow green

What the guy said about the separatists and loyalists. This is an interesting way of thinking about it. What if the these new phantoms reflect the struggle between loyalist and the separatist ways. You did point out that these are green and purple. Also another thing, 343 took a chance with the color change of the ghost. I like the dark blue ghost.

It’s definetly a forerunner glyph but not one we’ve seen before,and requiem isn’t exactly your traditional Didact built forerunner shield world, seeing as how its not a dyson sphere and has an iris entrance. I’m leaning towards mendicant bias, or the master builder/ Faber being imprisoned on this world.