Phalanx Formation Recruiting New Members

Hello Spartans!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

We are a group of easy-going yet competitive players that love making friends to play Halo 5 with. We all get to know each other through regular game play and with our team app on Group Me where we schedule play-time, custom matches, and just chat about the fun, sad, or crazy things happening to us in our real lives. It’s honestly the best community I’ve been a part of and we are looking to expand our roster with like-minded individuals.

Our Company is oriented around a specific style of personality. We love to play serious but we’re not diehards that rage. For us, we like to form bonds with our teammates and joke about but we also try to win our matches and improve our skills. It’s common for us to chat outside of the game, joke about and learn more about each other. We accept all walks of life and expect our members to do the same as well. We’re truly brothers in arms and we support each other on and off the game. If that’s what you’re looking for then you’ve come to the right place. If that’s not your style, that’s no problem and we hope you find that too.

As part of a multi-company group called Higher Ground Initiative, your team will have access to LOTS of other players that are always interested in partying up and having a good time. Our leadership team is focused on expanding our group into bigger and more complex ways with a focus of fun game play. We’d love for you to join us and contribute to our unique Halo family.

Please feel free to ask me any questions in case you are interested!

Best,
TooMannyFaces – Lieutenant of Phallanx Formation