Phaetons are tissue paper

The topic says it all. I can literally shoot a Phaeton out of the sky with just a BR/DMR. All you need to do is get under them and it’s game over for them. They should be lower REQ’s. Also, bring the hornet back, that was great.

P.S.
Please join our spartan company. :smiley:

Yeah, the weak spot (Bottom circle thingy) for the Phaeton takes 20 DMR shots. That’s pretty fair because then the Phaeton isn’t over powered. And yes, bring back a Human Air vehicle. Falcon, Hornet, or sumthin new.

The thing about the phaeton is it is a VTOL based vehicle, which means it can hover. In the right hands it can decide a match.

> 2535463924412330;2:
> Yeah, the weak spot (Bottom circle thingy) for the Phaeton takes 20 DMR shots. That’s pretty fair because then the Phaeton isn’t over powered. And yes, bring back a Human Air vehicle. Falcon, Hornet, or sumthin new.

I read that as “Bring back the Falcon, Hornet, Vulture, and Sparrowhawk” d:

yeah they are taken down way faster than banshees. I’d like them to be able to take a bit more damage or at least be able to evade further/more often.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> The thing about the phaeton is it is a giro (I don’t think that’s spelled right lol) based vehicle, which means it can hover. In the right hands it can decide a match.

I haven’t used a Phaeton yet. But I know those hands don’t belong to me. I’m so worried about the day I start doing the phaeton commendation…

I personally never saw a Phaeton in Warzone so far… I’m level 68…

I got a phaeton once out of a Blue random vehicle req, I managed to kill like 3 people before being blown to bits by BRs

I think they’re amazing. I only got one once in a random vehicle req but I racked up I think like 10-15 kills very easily. And then got taken out by an AI Banshee pilot while not paying attention.

I find the Phaeton to be really easy to use though, it may be weak but you need to use it’s evasiveness and powerfull weapons to complement it’s weaknesses.

It’s an infantry killer let me tell ya.

> 2535441710987270;7:
> I personally never saw a Phaeton in Warzone so far… I’m level 68…

75, and I’ve seen ONE so far. It died thirty seconds after it spawned…I kid you not, FOUR SEPARATE LASER STRIKES hit it. FOUR.

I’ve only encountered a player-controlled Phaeton once in Warzone.

You fool! You fail to realize that with your armor gone, my ship will tear through yours like tissue paper. -Sarris

But ya in all seriousness them big gigantic orange spot makes it incredible easy to destroy.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> The thing about the phaeton is it is a giro (I don’t think that’s spelled right lol) based vehicle, which means it can hover. In the right hands it can decide a match.

think you mean VTOL mate aha

I got a phaeton off of a Random Vehicle card once just as we were assaulting the core. I stayed outside and camped. Felt cheap but awesome at the same time.

> 2533274907200114;11:
> > 2535441710987270;7:
> > I personally never saw a Phaeton in Warzone so far… I’m level 68…
>
>
> 75, and I’ve seen ONE so far. It died thirty seconds after it spawned…I kid you not, FOUR SEPARATE LASER STRIKES hit it. FOUR.

That’s hilarious lol. Not shocking. People freak out when they see them.

Yeah the Banshee Ultra is way better than the phaeton.

> 2533274983226584;14:
> > 2533274847563380;3:
> > The thing about the phaeton is it is a giro (I don’t think that’s spelled right lol) based vehicle, which means it can hover. In the right hands it can decide a match.
>
>
> think you mean VTOL mate aha
>
> I got a phaeton off of a Random Vehicle card once just as we were assaulting the core. I stayed outside and camped. Felt cheap but awesome at the same time.

Lol, opps… yea vtol… lol!