Phaeton Helmsmen

I realize what I’m about to say may seem rather trivial and pointless, but it’s been bothering me since I noticed it. Each individual Phaeton is labeled as a “Phaeton Helmsmen”. This wouldn’t really matter if I didn’t have a bit of an inner grammar -Yoink!-, but I do, and they really should each be called a “Phaeton Helmsman”. Anyway, It’s not too big of a deal, but I thought it might be worth making a post about what I consider an error.

That’s a really specific thing to bring up haha. I didn’t even realize the spelling error.

> 2533274821609239;2:
> That’s a really specific thing to bring up haha. I didn’t even realize the spelling error.

Yeah, sometimes I get oddly particular about things. I wouldn’t exactly call it a spelling error. It’s more like a grammatical error as “Helmsmen” should be used to refer to them as a plural, and “Helmsman” should be used to refer to them as individuals. So 343 screwed up on grammar. Good job, 343.

Well since we face like three of them helmsmen kinda makes sense

> 2533274801884952;4:
> Well since we face like three of them helmsmen kinda makes sense

When the round pops up yes it says men. But each one individually should say man. Honestly it should be a simple fix you would think.