Phaeton from Reach

Oh how I remember the days in Reach when I would just get so many kills in BTB flying in a Phaeton. Everyone would always run for the Phaeton. I mean come on it is the only thing anyone remembers from Reach. They should go back and put the Phaeton on the cover of Reach. It was so iconic on Reach and in the story. Noble team would fly around in it so much…yep sarcasm. Seriously what does a Phaeton have to do with Reach?! It’s called Memories of Reach and there were no Phaetons or prometheans in the game at all. So lol 343…infection is the only reason I will like this update aside from noble teams armor. 343 has lost touch and is seriously confused good day. Inb4 343 lovers and defenders of how they do no wrong hahaha lmao! Also they don’t even give us a Reach map lol.

Maybe they gave us this because of all of the complaints surrounding the falcon

Glassed planets have bad REQs.

There’s speculation that the falcon will be added later.
Anyhow I’m okay with it not being added. It’s from reach not Halo 5. The pathon is. Also a upgraded phaton was sorely needed anyways.

> 2596271570914129;1:
> Oh how I remember the days in Reach when I would just get so many kills in BTB flying in a Phaeton. Everyone would always run for the Phaeton. I mean come on it is the only thing anyone remembers from Reach. They should go back and put the Phaeton on the cover of Reach. It was so iconic on Reach and in the story. Noble team would fly around in it so much…yep sarcasm. Seriously what does a Phaeton have to do with Reach?! It’s called Memories of Reach and there were no Phaetons or prometheans in the game at all. So lol 343…infection is the only reason I will like this update aside from noble teams armor. 343 has lost touch and is seriously confused good day. Inb4 343 lovers and defenders of how they do no wrong hahaha lmao! Also they don’t even give us a Reach map lol.

Can people give this joke a rest, its been over done. There is no Falcon with this update, get over it…

forget about the pheaton we used in reach, i totally rekked people with the wheelman armor mod with a brute plasma rifle with the sharktooth grin skin, that -Yoink- was dopeee

forreal smh they screwed up

Quit complaining it could have been a Legendary Gambit: Assist card

> 2533274913498763;6:
> forget about the pheaton we used in reach, i totally rekked people with the wheelman armor mod with a brute plasma rifle with the sharktooth grin skin, that -Yoink- was dopeee
>
> forreal smh they screwed up

Yeah they really did. This update could have been so awesome.

> 2533274873873545;7:
> Quit complaining it could have been a Legendary Gambit: Assist card

Not complaining but can you tell me what a Phaeton has to do with Reach?..exactly nothing

> 2533274808793619;5:
> > 2596271570914129;1:
> > Oh how I remember the days in Reach when I would just get so many kills in BTB flying in a Phaeton. Everyone would always run for the Phaeton. I mean come on it is the only thing anyone remembers from Reach. They should go back and put the Phaeton on the cover of Reach. It was so iconic on Reach and in the story. Noble team would fly around in it so much…yep sarcasm. Seriously what does a Phaeton have to do with Reach?! It’s called Memories of Reach and there were no Phaetons or prometheans in the game at all. So lol 343…infection is the only reason I will like this update aside from noble teams armor. 343 has lost touch and is seriously confused good day. Inb4 343 lovers and defenders of how they do no wrong hahaha lmao! Also they don’t even give us a Reach map lol.
>
>
> Can people give this joke a rest, its been over done. There is no Falcon with this update, get over it…

I didn’t say anything about the falcon just the Phaeton and how it has nothing to do with Reach.

inb4 armor locked

> 2596271570914129;9:
> > 2533274873873545;7:
> > Quit complaining it could have been a Legendary Gambit: Assist card
>
>
> Not complaining but can you tell me what a Phaeton has to do with Reach?..exactly nothing

Wait, you didn’t see the Legendary Tundra Phaeton easter egg in Reach?

> 2596271570914129;10:
> > 2533274808793619;5:
> > > 2596271570914129;1:
> > > Oh how I remember the days in Reach when I would just get so many kills in BTB flying in a Phaeton. Everyone would always run for the Phaeton. I mean come on it is the only thing anyone remembers from Reach. They should go back and put the Phaeton on the cover of Reach. It was so iconic on Reach and in the story. Noble team would fly around in it so much…yep sarcasm. Seriously what does a Phaeton have to do with Reach?! It’s called Memories of Reach and there were no Phaetons or prometheans in the game at all. So lol 343…infection is the only reason I will like this update aside from noble teams armor. 343 has lost touch and is seriously confused good day. Inb4 343 lovers and defenders of how they do no wrong hahaha lmao! Also they don’t even give us a Reach map lol.
> >
> >
> > Can people give this joke a rest, its been over done. There is no Falcon with this update, get over it…
>
>
> I didn’t say anything about the falcon just the Phaeton and how it has nothing to do with Reach.

Actually im om about the whole “remember the Phaeton in Reach” joke. The first few topics were funny but now we’re onto our what, 20th topic about this joke, thats also including this one. Give it a rest…

> 2533274808793619;13:
> > 2596271570914129;10:
> > > 2533274808793619;5:
> > > > 2596271570914129;1:
> > > > Oh how I remember the days in Reach when I would just get so many kills in BTB flying in a Phaeton. Everyone would always run for the Phaeton. I mean come on it is the only thing anyone remembers from Reach. They should go back and put the Phaeton on the cover of Reach. It was so iconic on Reach and in the story. Noble team would fly around in it so much…yep sarcasm. Seriously what does a Phaeton have to do with Reach?! It’s called Memories of Reach and there were no Phaetons or prometheans in the game at all. So lol 343…infection is the only reason I will like this update aside from noble teams armor. 343 has lost touch and is seriously confused good day. Inb4 343 lovers and defenders of how they do no wrong hahaha lmao! Also they don’t even give us a Reach map lol.
> > >
> > >
> > > Can people give this joke a rest, its been over done. There is no Falcon with this update, get over it…
> >
> >
> > I didn’t say anything about the falcon just the Phaeton and how it has nothing to do with Reach.
>
>
> Actually im om about the whole “remember the Phaeton in Reach” joke. The first few topics were funny but now we’re onto our what, 20th topic about this joke, thats also including this one. Give it a rest…

Much like the amount of useless REQs upon purchasing/receiving packs. Jokes are funny the first few times but when you see the same thing over and over and over again, gets tiring.

We didn’t have the brute plasma rifle, jorges machine gun or stasis in Reach either, why does the phaeton surprise you. “I also really enjoyed destroying people with ground pound and then spawning the in prophets bane in Reach, best of memories” It is a different game dude.

oh my I didn’t realize we kicked the hornets nest.