Phaeton certification!!

So I come home from work and win two WZFF games in a row, get enough for a gold pack. I say, “Come on, something good.” and…

What do ya know?

SR 113
So psyched, when did you guys get your phaeton cert?

Update: Second gold pack of the day…

sr 128

Congrats! I got my H2BR in one of my first gold packs, so I am assuming that karma will make me get my phaeton in one of the last ones. Hopefully I will get it in the next few weeks

SR32… but that was for the Phaeton Helios… I got lucky I guess.

Gosh don’t remember but it was one of my last if not the last from the original bunch.

SR100 right after rank up i got the 10k and POW

Not yet. Still on the silver grind.

Congrats, got mine around SR90

> 2535416474113375;7:
> Not yet. Still on the silver grind.

You should be almost done, I finished silver in the 80s.

> 2533274833569045;1:
> So I come home from work and win two WZFF games in a row, get enough for a gold pack. I say, “Come on, something good.” and…
>
> What do ya know?
>
> SR 113
> So psyched, when did you guys get your phaeton cert?
>
> Update: Second gold pack of the day…

I got phaeton helios certification at 105 I think

Between SR75 and SR80. I actually got the Helios certification first.

> 2533274833569045;9:
> > 2535416474113375;7:
> > Not yet. Still on the silver grind.
>
>
> You should be almost done, I finished silver in the 80s.

Good to hear. However I skipped over Bronze and went straight for Silvers, so that’s probably delaying me a few levels.

> 2535416474113375;12:
> > 2533274833569045;9:
> > > 2535416474113375;7:
> > > Not yet. Still on the silver grind.
> >
> >
> > You should be almost done, I finished silver in the 80s.
>
>
> Good to hear. However I skipped over Bronze and went straight for Silvers, so that’s probably delaying me a few levels.

I never did bronze, waste of rp in my opinion.

  1. same level i got vehicle mastery

> 2533274828183901;2:
> sr 128

Lol same

I’m level 72 and still don’t have one :frowning:

> 2533274794684102;3:
> Congrats! I got my H2BR in one of my first gold packs, so I am assuming that karma will make me get my phaeton in one of the last ones. Hopefully I will get it in the next few weeks

Lucky! I still don’t have a halo 2 BR

> 2533274796951708;4:
> SR32… but that was for the Phaeton Helios… I got lucky I guess.

This is not fair at all. I haven’t even got h2BR yet

Somewhere around 120-130, it was definitely my last vehicle certification from what I remember.

Sr 115ish. A couple level ups later, and I got the Helios version and my favourite vehicle in the game… CoughhannibalscorpionCough