PETITION TO REMOVE DEFEND THE GARAGE TASK

There is one Objective in Firefight that annoys me, and the worst thing about it is you haven’t even fixed it from the beta. Defend the Garage. More like Die Outside Garage. We can’t get in because too many enemies, mostly Knights are in there and the usually are somewhere a tank or wraith can’t reach. Then there is the bloody Phaetons that keep spawning, keeping us from reaching the damn thing and destroying vehicles. Another thing that annoys me is you claim its supposed to be random, yet how come we never get any Covenant forces on this objective, I think it would much easier to deal with them. I believe I posted this these exact complaints in the feedback for the beta and you haven’t listened.

If you agree, post a “+1”

> 2533274808590341;1:
> There is one Objective in Firefight that annoys me, and the worst thing about it is you haven’t even fixed it from the beta. Defend the Garage. More like Die Outside Garage. We can’t get in because too many enemies, mostly Knights are in there and the usually are somewhere a tank or wraith can’t reach. Then there is the bloody Phaetons that keep spawning, keeping us from reaching the damn thing and destroying vehicles. Another thing that annoys me is you claim its supposed to be random, yet how come we never get any Covenant forces on this objective, I think it would much easier to deal with them. I believe I posted this these exact complaints in the feedback for the beta and you haven’t listened.
>
> If you agree, post a “+1”

You might want to edit the title, they don’t allow petitions on waypoint.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274808590341;1:
> > There is one Objective in Firefight that annoys me, and the worst thing about it is you haven’t even fixed it from the beta. Defend the Garage. More like Die Outside Garage. We can’t get in because too many enemies, mostly Knights are in there and the usually are somewhere a tank or wraith can’t reach. Then there is the bloody Phaetons that keep spawning, keeping us from reaching the damn thing and destroying vehicles. Another thing that annoys me is you claim its supposed to be random, yet how come we never get any Covenant forces on this objective, I think it would much easier to deal with them. I believe I posted this these exact complaints in the feedback for the beta and you haven’t listened.
> >
> > If you agree, post a “+1”
>
>
> You might want to edit the title, they don’t allow petitions on waypoint.

Too late. No petitions on Waypoint.