Petition to edit FuD's canon mistakes?

Despite the very good quality of FuD, there seem to be several things wrong in FuD that go against the canon. Right now it seems that with some simple amount of editing, these can be remedied.

Would you petition to have 343 correct/edit these mistakes?

Hell, they’ve done that to several books after 10 years of their release for some reason.

Also in this thread, I would like to compile a list of the canon mistakes so far.

Major canon errors:

1. John-117 is being referred as “Master Chief” even though at this time he should still be Petty Officer Third Class.

Minor canon errors:

1. Cadets are being referred to as potential soldiers.

As it is pointed out that Lasky becomes a Naval Commander, I was under the impression that CAMS was a naval academy and would have been referred more as potential “Marines.”

Calling him the Master Chief is just artistic licence, we know him as the MC, so we’ll call him that for ease of use.

I don’t see this as a Major error.

Also, I refer to people in the army, navy, RAF as soldiers, so…

> 1. John-117 is being referred as “Master Chief” even though at this time he should still be Petty Officer Third Class.

All Spartans were promoted to Petty Officer Second Class after they graduated, not third. Also, it has never been stated when John was promoted to Master Chief Petty Officer. There’s no canon error, there.

> 1. Cadets are being referred to as potential soldiers.
>
> As it is pointed out that Lasky becomes a Naval Commander, I was under the impression that CAMS was a naval academy and would have been referred more as potential “Marines.”

It is never stated if CAMS trains cadets for a specific branch of the military. Cadmon Lasky, Thomas’s older brother, was an ODST, and had also attended CAMS. In addition, most of the personnel we’ve met are either army or marine officers. Only one naval officer has been seen so far, and that’s the medic who was examining Thomas at the beginning of episode 3.

Anyway, I’m sorry, but petitions are not allowed on these forums.