Petition to change the name to Halo 5: Grenadians

The fact that the Spartans even say “Watch the grenade spam.” tells me that 343 knew that this was an issue. Previous Halo games allowed for someone with sufficient skill to take on 2 or 3 enemies at once but now if they see you, you will be pelted with at least 3 grenades that do sufficient damage if not kill you. I also think there should be a game type that’s strictly grenades since that’s where each match is going. We can call it Handball.

> 2564773180650914;1:
> The fact that the Spartans even say “Watch the grenade spam.” tells me that 343 knew that this was an issue. Previous Halo games allowed for someone with sufficient skill to take on 2 or 3 enemies at once but now if they see you, you will be pelted with at least 3 grenades that do sufficient damage if not kill you. I also think there should be a game type that’s strictly grenades since that’s where each match is going. We can call it Handball.

in all honesty halo 2(being able to carry 8) and halo 3(nades being really easy to come across on all maps) were worse

h3’s grenade blast radius wasnt that big but it was like an endless barrage of firecrackers being thrown at you especially on maps like guardian

> 2564773180650914;1:
> The fact that the Spartans even say “Watch the grenade spam.” tells me that 343 knew that this was an issue. Previous Halo games allowed for someone with sufficient skill to take on 2 or 3 enemies at once but now if they see you, you will be pelted with at least 3 grenades that do sufficient damage if not kill you. I also think there should be a game type that’s strictly grenades since that’s where each match is going. We can call it Handball.

I believe the “Watch the grenade spam” is your teammates throw an unneeded grenade into the area where that spartan is standing, thus the grenade spam. This could also be for upcoming friendly-fire and a spartan saying that could just be a way for them to say hey, i’m over here no need to throw a grenade when there aren’t enemies around.

Grenades should do a good amount of damage. They’re freaking grenades lol not rocks.

> 2533274946664346;2:
> > 2564773180650914;1:
> > The fact that the Spartans even say “Watch the grenade spam.” tells me that 343 knew that this was an issue. Previous Halo games allowed for someone with sufficient skill to take on 2 or 3 enemies at once but now if they see you, you will be pelted with at least 3 grenades that do sufficient damage if not kill you. I also think there should be a game type that’s strictly grenades since that’s where each match is going. We can call it Handball.
>
>
> in all honesty halo 2(being able to carry 8) and halo 3(nades being really easy to come across on all maps) were worse
>
> h3’s grenade blast radius wasnt that big but it was like an endless barrage of firecrackers being thrown at you especially on maps like guardian

The blast radius is the problem. I don’t remember in previous halos getting rocked by grenades constantly. In Halo 3 they were more for trying to get the last bit of damage on someone you’ve nearly killed with your gun, but in the beta so far it seems like everyone’s using grenades as a primary weapon.

> 2533274823601925;3:
> > 2564773180650914;1:
> > The fact that the Spartans even say “Watch the grenade spam.” tells me that 343 knew that this was an issue. Previous Halo games allowed for someone with sufficient skill to take on 2 or 3 enemies at once but now if they see you, you will be pelted with at least 3 grenades that do sufficient damage if not kill you. I also think there should be a game type that’s strictly grenades since that’s where each match is going. We can call it Handball.
>
>
> I believe the “Watch the grenade spam” is your teammates throw an unneeded grenade into the area where that spartan is standing, thus the grenade spam. This could also be for upcoming friendly-fire and a spartan saying that could just be a way for them to say hey, i’m over here no need to throw a grenade when there aren’t enemies around.
>
> Grenades should do a good amount of damage. They’re freaking grenades lol not rocks.

I agree, grenades should do a lot of damage. However, in the beta at least, they are far too readily available. Such a constant supply of grenades is irrational, as well as the number of places on each map where they can be found, should you not be able to pick enough of them up off dead Spartans/spawn with two more.

> 2533274804174301;5:
> > 2533274823601925;3:
> > > 2564773180650914;1:
> > > The fact that the Spartans even say “Watch the grenade spam.” tells me that 343 knew that this was an issue. Previous Halo games allowed for someone with sufficient skill to take on 2 or 3 enemies at once but now if they see you, you will be pelted with at least 3 grenades that do sufficient damage if not kill you. I also think there should be a game type that’s strictly grenades since that’s where each match is going. We can call it Handball.
> >
> >
> >
> > I believe the “Watch the grenade spam” is your teammates throw an unneeded grenade into the area where that spartan is standing, thus the grenade spam. This could also be for upcoming friendly-fire and a spartan saying that could just be a way for them to say hey, i’m over here no need to throw a grenade when there aren’t enemies around.
> >
> > Grenades should do a good amount of damage. They’re freaking grenades lol not rocks.
>
>
> I agree, grenades should do a lot of damage. However, in the beta at least, they are far too readily available. Such a constant supply of grenades is irrational, as well as the number of places on each map where they can be found, should you not be able to pick enough of them up off dead Spartans/spawn with two more.

Hasn’t that been the case in all halos though?