Petition to bring back 1-50

Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.

1. notion
  2. hillbilly heist
  3. rustededge
  4. mike ma dmd
  5. Broken Decimal

> Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3
> 4
> 5
> 6
> 7
> 8
> 9
> 10
> 11
> 12
> 13
> 14
> 15
> 16
> 17
> 18
> 19
> 20

Why?

Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.

> > Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
> >
> > 1.
> > 2.
> > 3
> > 4
> > 5
> > 6
> > 7
> > 8
> > 9
> > 10
> > 11
> > 12
> > 13
> > 14
> > 15
> > 16
> > 17
> > 18
> > 19
> > 20
>
> Why?
>
> Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.

Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.

> > > Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
> > >
> > > 1.
> > > 2.
> > > 3
> > > 4
> > > 5
> > > 6
> > > 7
> > > 8
> > > 9
> > > 10
> > > 11
> > > 12
> > > 13
> > > 14
> > > 15
> > > 16
> > > 17
> > > 18
> > > 19
> > > 20
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.
>
> Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.

And your excuse once you hit a 50 on Halo 3? Do you just stop?

Once you get into the Top 1% in Onyx on Arena, you have to try to get to Inheritor and keep the Top 1% in Onyx.

It makes me want to always strive to get better, and WIN, not just play for a K/D spread.

Also, it’s something I can play when I want, and keep what I’ve achieved. Some ppl can’t play a video game everyday, or every week.

> > > > Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
> > > >
> > > > 1.
> > > > 2.
> > > > 3
> > > > 4
> > > > 5
> > > > 6
> > > > 7
> > > > 8
> > > > 9
> > > > 10
> > > > 11
> > > > 12
> > > > 13
> > > > 14
> > > > 15
> > > > 16
> > > > 17
> > > > 18
> > > > 19
> > > > 20
> > >
> > > Why?
> > >
> > > Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.
> >
> > Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.
>
> And your excuse once you hit a 50 on Halo 3? Do you just stop?
>
> Once you get into the Top 1% in Onyx on Arena, you have to try to get to Inheritor and keep the Top 1% in Onyx.

I played on my 50s the arena system is alright, but I would rather have 1-50 honestly. Unless arena ranks were in other playlists that would be cool.

> > > > > Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
> > > > >
> > > > > 1.
> > > > > 2.
> > > > > 3
> > > > > 4
> > > > > 5
> > > > > 6
> > > > > 7
> > > > > 8
> > > > > 9
> > > > > 10
> > > > > 11
> > > > > 12
> > > > > 13
> > > > > 14
> > > > > 15
> > > > > 16
> > > > > 17
> > > > > 18
> > > > > 19
> > > > > 20
> > > >
> > > > Why?
> > > >
> > > > Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.
> > >
> > > Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.
> >
> > And your excuse once you hit a 50 on Halo 3? Do you just stop?
> >
> > Once you get into the Top 1% in Onyx on Arena, you have to try to get to Inheritor and keep the Top 1% in Onyx.
>
> I played on my 50s the arena system is alright, but I would rather have 1-50 honestly. Unless arena ranks were in other playlists that would be cool.

You didn’t exactly answer my question.

> > > > > Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
> > > > >
> > > > > 1.
> > > > > 2.
> > > > > 3
> > > > > 4
> > > > > 5
> > > > > 6
> > > > > 7
> > > > > 8
> > > > > 9
> > > > > 10
> > > > > 11
> > > > > 12
> > > > > 13
> > > > > 14
> > > > > 15
> > > > > 16
> > > > > 17
> > > > > 18
> > > > > 19
> > > > > 20
> > > >
> > > > Why?
> > > >
> > > > Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.
> > >
> > > Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.
> >
> > And your excuse once you hit a 50 on Halo 3? Do you just stop?
> >
> > Once you get into the Top 1% in Onyx on Arena, you have to try to get to Inheritor and keep the Top 1% in Onyx.
>
> I played on my 50s the arena system is alright, but I would rather have 1-50 honestly. Unless arena ranks were in other playlists that would be cool.

I played on all my 50s and got exp in the playlists. ie. instead of a commander 50 I was a 5 star.

> Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.

Which is exactly why more playlists need to be moved into Arena. Changing the system to 1-50 won’t accomplish a thing if there is still only one ranked playlist.

> Arena is one playlist.

That can be fixed without having to revert to 1-50.

> Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days.

That too can be fixed without having to revert to 1-50.

> Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.

Do you mean you want to sweat and toil to get your 50 in a playlist? That won’t happen unless 343 places the arbitrary rank retardation that 1-50 had in H3 so that your sigma get’s zerod in at a low level. And that was limited because the purpose of MMing is to find you accurate games. It defeats the point of the system if the system kept you down despite the fact that you were good.

If you mean have multiple 50s, that too can be fixed without having to revert to 1-50.

> > Arena is one playlist. Id rather go ahead and get my skill level then haveing to wait a few days. Id like to have something to work for in other playlists you know.
>
> Which is exactly why more playlists need to be moved into Arena. Changing the system to 1-50 won’t accomplish a thing if there is still only one ranked playlist.

I want something to show for being good at a certan playlist. In h2 and h3 I loved the system, im up for making other playlists like arena but I would prefer 1-50

Or we can combine both the 1-50 with the divisions in Arena.

Ex. Skill 50 top 10%

> Or we can combine both the 1-50 with the divisions in Arena.
>
> Ex. Skill 50 top 10%

I like this idea.

> It makes me want to always strive to get better, and WIN, not just play for a K/D spread.
>
> Also, it’s something I can play when I want, and keep what I’ve achieved. Some ppl can’t play a video game everyday, or every week.

Agreed.

Signed.

> Or we can combine both the 1-50 with the divisions in Arena.
>
> Ex. Skill 50 top 10%

A really good idea IMO

This is my anti signature. I’m completely against the 1 -50 " lets have booster/deranker and account sales" in H4.
It was a BAD idea in H3 and it’ll still suck no matter what. If you need the gratification then see a shrink.

> This is my anti signature. I’m completely against the 1 -50 " lets have booster/deranker and account sales" in H4.
> It was a BAD idea in H3 and it’ll still suck no matter what. If you need the gratification then see a shrink.

Actually, I think this idea would be great combined with the Arena system. It would have less boosters and derankers trying to exploit the system.

> This is my anti signature. I’m completely against the 1 -50 " lets have booster/deranker and account sales" in H4.
> It was a BAD idea in H3 and it’ll still suck no matter what. If you need the gratification then see a shrink.

I see where your coming from but with the 15 min quit ban that would cut down boosters. Honestly I didnt encounter to many bought 50s through out halo 3. When your good at a playlist I think you should be able to show it off.

> > This is my anti signature. I’m completely against the 1 -50 " lets have booster/deranker and account sales" in H4.
> > It was a BAD idea in H3 and it’ll still suck no matter what. If you need the gratification then see a shrink.
>
> Actually, I think this idea would be great combined with the Arena system. It would have less boosters and derankers trying to exploit the system.

IMO your idea was perfect.

> > > > Please post why you think it should or shouldnt be brought back.
> > > >
> > > > 1.
> > > > 2.
> > > > 3
> > > > 4
> > > > 5
> > > > 6
> > > > 7
> > > > 8
> > > > 9
> > > > 10
> > > > 11
> > > > 12
> > > > 13
> > > > 14
> > > > 15
> > > > 16
> > > > 17
> > > > 18
> > > > 19
> > > > 20
> > >
> > > Why?
> > >
> > > Arena Ranks have an additional 58 ranks to further seperate players based on skill and have more relevance in that they are based off the players, not some arbitrary yardstick.
> >
>
> And your excuse once you hit a 50 on Halo 3? Do you just stop?
>
> Once you get into the Top 1% in Onyx on Arena, you have to try to get to Inheritor and keep the Top 1% in Onyx.

Answer: You don’t stop. You get another 50 in a different playlist. On multiple accounts.

lolarena