Petition for CEA BTB Blood Gulch (forged)

Remember the blood gulch without all the rocks, shotguns galore, rockets in the middle, camo/OS in the middle and OS in the cave?

Imagine all the crossmapping delights of CE we can now relive with DMR and magnums with NO BLOOM!

They could have heavy versions with tank, banshee, ghost, hog, rocket hog, and dare i say it…INFINITE GRENADES to balance out all the vehicles(both plasma and frags)

Normal versions could have just a hog or 2 and a ghost, maybe even a few geese

WHO HERE IS WITH ME TO RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF YONDER!!!

ALSO
>you should be able to drive with the flag
>Id like to see the fuel rod in the middle by the ridge a la CE PC
>infinite nades on HEAVY variants to balance the tank/banshee
>Weapon times should emulate CE as well meaning tones of shotties for all!
>>also i think the sword would be a good replacement for the flamethrower in OS cave

It really would be …“The quick and the dead” and this dope map with Timberlands in a playlist and it would be all I ever play!

I would love to play on that map in the Classic playlist once again!

> I would love to play on that map in the Classic playlist once again!

minus DMR plus pistol starts equal :slight_smile:

> > I would love to play on that map in the Classic playlist once again!
>
> minus DMR plus pistol starts equal :slight_smile:

If they did a heavy version of that map they should put infinite grenades on hahaha, that would balance out the tank jussssssstttt fine

Signed, I love that map.

So Far:

Mike MA DMD
KyleHarrisFUUU
Heroic Mastodon
About265Jews

you guys dont know what you r missing out on with hot steamy bg action

Dude… Go buy Halo PC. Every single game is pretty much what you just described… With the occasional addition of unlimited rockets.

> Dude… Go buy Halo PC. Every single game is pretty much what you just described… With the occasional addition of unlimited rockets.

Occasional? Every server is SWATguns, Rockets, Snipers, or just 24/7 Blood Gulch. There are so many better maps and gametypes that could be played.

> Dude… Go buy Halo PC. Every single game is pretty much what you just described… With the occasional addition of unlimited rockets.

I have halo PC, I play it regularly…but…

1. lag is a huge issue, 3 shotting is damn near impossible, hell even a whole clip of pistol is hard

2. reach is prettier, its 2001vs2011 graphics

3. i dont enjoy playing with keyboard and mouse. I even bought a controller for PC and its just not the same. All im saying is Put BG in the anniversary playlist, cuz yano bg was a CE map hurr durr

4. I love CE to death but i prefer hit scan for online play it just makes the game more enjoyable and consistent plus the net code for reach is fantastic

Am I really the only one hwo wants BG in the CEA playlist???

We have hemorrhage. And it does NOT suck

Stupid idea

> We have hemorrhage. And it does NOT suck
>
> Stupid idea

Its trash compared to original or even Forged BG. If you would like me to educate you as to why I will.

Hemorrhage sucks.
Coagulation sucked.
Blood Gulch was okay, but only because it was the only decent map for vehicle combat in H:CE.

We really don’t need another oversized shoe box that serves as a pathetic excuse for a map.

I am fully with this, but I doubt it will happen because we already have Hammorhage.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=19669134&player=FTG%20Insanity

Would love for that to be subbed in for Hemorrhage across the board.