PETITION FOR 4 PLAYER SPLITSCREEN SUPPORT

Comment to sign

Just an FYI, petitions aren’t allowed on the forums. You’ll have to promote this elsewhere I’m afraid.

Yes someone listens! SIGN

I want 4 player split screen!

Dude… the mods are gonna be comin’ for you’re -Yoink-.

yep

Sure.

However petition won’t be very popular (e.g. https://www.change.org/p/destiny-add-split-screen-co-op - I really expect that more than 2700 people wants split screen in Destiny!), as most people who are interested in 4 player split screen are 100% casual gamers, and these are rather unactive in such stuff.

4 Player splitscreen is a staple of Halo. Without it, it will NEVER be the as good.

/signed

signed

The loss of 4 Player-Splitcreen was the killing blow for me- if I can no longer get the social experience of getting a bunch of friends together to play halo, I’ll just stick to the MCC till the end of time for my multiplayer.

Support

> 2533274876631466;2:
> Just an FYI, petitions aren’t allowed on the forums. You’ll have to promote this elsewhere I’m afraid.

As was already said guys, petitions aren’t allowed on the forums

Probaly a problem with frame rates. Halo 4 and reach where terrible 4 player split screen

Signed.

4 player splitscreen is a must. I actually bought an Xbox One over a PS4 due to anticipation of 4 players splitscreen in Halo 5.

Lol who the heck plays splitscreen these days???.. online’s where it’s at 1 player.

I hereby sign this petition. We need 4-player split screen.

> 2533274795660102;17:
> Lol who the heck plays splitscreen these days???.. online’s where it’s at 1 player.

People with children, friends, siblings, girlfriends, boyfriends, parents, etc etc.

I had two friends over at my house yesterday, and we were playing halo mcc custom games with my other friend who was at his house playing with his brothers. So we tried to play halo 2 anniversary and it was complete crap. It was so unplayable and it just sucked. We then decided to just play halo 3 custom games like the old days, and split screen was just so fun. There were no frame rate issues or anything. When we pay $400 for a “next gen” console we don’t expect awesome features like 4 player split screen to go away. This is next gen, everything is supposed to be more powerful and work better than last gen.