PETITION against JET PACK in SERIOUS Playlists

sign if you want jet pack removed from the serious reach playlists:
-team slayer
-team arena
-team objective
-team doubles
-squad battle

dont scrap any AA. Just put them as map pick ups like mlg, except sprint which will be a start.

Yes please. Jetpack ruins too many maps, and is even more broken than AL. At least post-TU AL works fine.

Signed. Advise AL removal as well.

Sign

I agree with David. Even with AL’s new massive nerf. It is still annoying.

Aren’t all those the only playlists where jetpack is an option to select in a loadout?

I’ll sign for removal in Arena that’s about it.

signed for Arena removal

Signed, even though I won’t touch any other playlist once the new classic playlist is released.

Signed for Arena.

> dont scrap any AA. Just put them as map pick ups like mlg, except sprint which will be a start.

i’d be ecstatic if it was ONLY a pickup on certain maps as a 1 of (or maybe 2 of). jetpack starts, on the other hand, make me die inside every time i play them. :C

So, you just want AA’s out of the entire game now? That wouldn’t be any fun either.

Shooting a jetpacking enemy in the cod piece should have the same effect as a headshot. That would bring some balance to the Jetpack. I think the hit box extends too far forward so headshotting an enemy above you becomes impossible. I have noticed the same thing on Pinnacle when an enemy takes the lift from Rockets. While they are in the air headshots are near impossible.

Honestly all AA should be pick ups. If I had to put them in order of annoying it would be:

1. AL
  2. Jetpack
  3. AC

The Jetpack however is especially annoying on maps like uncaged, where the user has a clear advantage over everyone else.

Signed, no more fairies please!

> dont scrap any AA. Just put them as map pick ups like mlg, except sprint which will be a start.

I agree with this except I think Armor Lock and Active Camo should be replaced with single use Overshield and Camo power ups.

> sign if you want jet pack removed from the serious reach playlists:
> -team slayer
> -team arena
> -team objective
> -team doubles
> -squad battle

Nah, first they get rid of AL in arena, then jetpacks…

why not start everybody with sprint and have the other AAs as pickups?

OR

Keep all of them available but tweak…AL has been tweaked in the beta, jetpack needs removal of grenades.

problems solved

OP, why don’t you just play Classic instead?

Why should other players have their AA’s remove because you can’t develop a solid tactic to get around the use of AA’s?

If AA’s were pick up only then you’ll have players at a severe disadvantage. That’s like someone camping the invisibility/over shield in Halo 3 only now they can fly or any other AA.

Leave it as it is. If you can’t overcome someone’s AA ability then either you need to find a better tactic, or you should play a different game.

I hate when people suggest the only way to make a game better is by removing it, when it works as designed.

i dont mind jet packs they dont affect me at all if any thing they are easyer to kill because all they can do it float in the air. only disadvantage is they can move about a map quicker but its fine by me

Jetpack does not ruin maps if you a). Don’t grenade spam. b)Don’t rocket spam c). Don’t Banshee Bomb spam. I’ve faced plenty of “pro” Jetpackers (who are really noobs with the Rocket Launcher/Jetpack combo) and I’ve sniped/DMRed plenty of them out of the sky (and most of them rage-quit because they couldn’t get kills any other way. It’s sad really… also hilarious). Jetpack really helps balance the ridiculously OP Banshee Bomb (which is an FRG on steroids) because most Banshee pilots can’t hit what isn’t ground-bound. When you enter the atmosphere after the Banshee misses you, it immediately hightails it (rather than, imagine, actually shooting the plasma cannons). So no, Jetpack isn’t as bad as people make it out to be if you have the right tools for the job. That said, an EMP should disable the Jetpack in midflight since it isn’t part of the armor system.

> i dont mind jet packs they dont affect me at all if any thing they are easyer to kill because all they can do it float in the air. only disadvantage is they can move about a map quicker but its fine by me

You must of not played someone who actually breaks maps with the Jetpack.

> i dont mind jet packs they dont affect me at all if any thing they are easyer to kill because all they can do it float in the air. only disadvantage is they can move about a map quicker but its fine by me

exactly how i feel about them