Petition 343i To Lowering Your Weapon

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

As we all know, lowering your weapon is a big thing in the Halo series. You were able to lower your weapon in: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo Reach. I think we should push 343i to let us lower our weapons in Halo 4 in an offline mode (like Reach). Lowering your weapon is a big deal, especially for the people who like to make machinima, and other videos like that. It’s been a very important part of the Halo community. Take RoosterTeeth’s Red VS. Blue machinima series, or even Cruelegacy’s Playtime machinima series. That couldn’t have been done realistically without lowering your weapon. It entertains people and inspires people to use their own imagination to make machinima, and share it with, friends and family, and the internet. And plus you can get some pretty cool screenshots of your Spartan with your weapon lowered. Because of this, lets petition 343i to let us lower our guns in Halo 4.

Please sign below (Thank) to show 343i that you want to be able to lower your weapon in Halo 4, for machinima and anything else you can create with, your weapon lowered!! Thanks!!!

Why does this matter so much???

No petitions mate. Anyway, we already know we can lower our weapons, Roosterteeth made a Halo 4 RvB already.

> No petitions mate. Anyway, we already know we can lower our weapons, Roosterteeth made a Halo 4 RvB already.

You can’t make petitions? I had no idea…oops.
I did see the Red vs. Blue videos, I know that 343i hasn’t said anything about weapon lowering, that way, in case they decided to not include lowering your weapon, I made this post, so 343i could see the people that did want it in the game…

> No petitions mate. Anyway, we already know we can lower our weapons, Roosterteeth made a Halo 4 RvB already.

You can. In the RvB Release Date Videos they used it.