Pet peeves in H5

Obviously getting killed over and over and over is annoying, but I’m looking for something more subtle. Like when you just got killed and you’re trying to get back into the fight, but you run into a teammate who kills your momentum.

Or when you’re trying to back out of a fight to heal, and your leg keeps hitting a tiny part of the wall and you die.

Whenever someone Spartan Charges me, whenever someone uses the boltshot, whenever someone uses the Song of Peace in doubles (that seriously needs to be removed), whenever I wait five to ten minutes for a Warzone game that never seems to come only to find that it’s one of the more populated playlists according to Josh Menke. I could probably think of more if I tried.

When enemies (The AI ) hijacking your vehicles as you can’t hijack it back it’s so Annoying

> 2535408720103530;3:
> When enemies (The AI ) hijacking your vehicles as you can’t hijack it back it’s so Annoying

You can hijack your vehicle back from the AI.

> 2586218893181855;4:
> > 2535408720103530;3:
> > When enemies (The AI ) hijacking your vehicles as you can’t hijack it back it’s so Annoying
>
> You can hijack your vehicle back from the AI.

No not in warzone or warzone fire fight

How about when you turn a corner only to be face to face with a suicidal grunt?

Failed Join-in-Progress for one member of your party, which compels everyone else to dashboard, restart the game, re-form the fireteam, and matchmake again. You’d think that a platform meant to encourage player engagement would have fixed this from occurring on a daily basis.

Clamber not working causing you to fall to your death
Falling through campaign maps even though I’ve done my tricks completely accurate.
Managing to somehow stick myself.

Begin rant! Custom Games Browser players that rapidly join and then quit games. They’re terrible people, often children. They come in, freeze entire game sessions with their quits, and usually crash the lobby as a result. It’s a pain to try and get everyone back, if they come back at all, and then top that off with novice players accusing the host of ending the game early or quitting. It’s as if they don’t even know how unstable the game is after someone quits. I hear “I’m frozen” a hundred times a day. Where have you been? Under a rock? If someone leaves/lags out the game will freeze 99% of the time for the past TWO YEARS! I still have people messaging me with various statements that essentially give away the fact that they don’t know what’s going on with this game. How can people still not know that the game has this many issues so late into its lifespan, and exacerbate those issues with so many quits. End rant!

Not beeing able to hijack vehicles after the the AI hijacked it.
Let me steal back my stuff.

People that use Wasps to gun me down as soon as I walk out of the armory with my Mythic REQ.

Also, managing to suicide on a Mythic REQ (specifically Nornfang)

> 2535408720103530;5:
> No not in warzone or warzone fire fight

> 2535408730995228;11:
> Not beeing able to hijack vehicles after the the AI hijacked it.
> Let me steal back my stuff.

Did this change? Because I’m pretty sure you can hijack your vehicles back after they get taken by an AI, at least in firefight

> 2533274904158628;13:
> > 2535408720103530;5:
> > No not in warzone or warzone fire fight
>
>
>
> > 2535408730995228;11:
> > Not beeing able to hijack vehicles after the the AI hijacked it.
> > Let me steal back my stuff.
>
> Did this change? Because I’m pretty sure you can hijack your vehicles back after they get taken by an AI, at least in firefight

It never did this isn’t the case in campaign

> 2535408720103530;14:
> It never did this isn’t the case in campaign

I play lots of Warzone Firefight and there have been many times when I got hijacked by a Soldier or an Elite, and I hijacked my vehicle back from them. Maybe I’ll go test this right now

> 2533274904158628;15:
> > 2535408720103530;14:
> > It never did this isn’t the case in campaign
>
> I play lots of Warzone Firefight and there have been many times when I got hijacked by a Soldier or an Elite, and I hijacked my vehicle back from them. Maybe I’ll go test this right now

I never was able to even with a plasma pistol unless there was patch that fixed it but I doubt it

> 2535408720103530;16:
> I never was able to even with a plasma pistol unless there was patch that fixed it but I doubt it

Watch this clip that I recorded and posted on August 4th, 2017. You’ll notice there is a slight delay after you get hijacked in which you can’t hijack it back, but you can after that. It’s possible that you died before that delay was over, so it seemed like you couldn’t hijack it back. But I’m pretty sure you can.

My biggest pet peeve is being spartan charged. It’s just… so annoying.

Spartan charge is my least favourite part of halo 5 especially playing from Australia it makes it impossible to dodge.
getting shot through walls is also a big annoyance
wz assault spawns

• As mentioned by others: SPARTAN CHARGE - Lopsided matches - Solo queuers dealing with organised fireteams - Teammates who betray you because you have that shiny power weapon he/she desires - Drivers who randomly run over their fellow man - If you’re unlucky with the JIP system