Personally, most gametypes in the community..

Personally, most gametypes in the community action sack… suck
to me they’re extremely annoying and boring… the only one i’ve had fun with is the mongoose one…
rift grifball is pretty much just low gravity grifball where you can score just by getting close to the goal…

why couldn’t they have gotten more fun gametypes…
is it just me or are they actually just boring

I like some of the playlists especially ground pond arena and husky raid. I would like to see more classic sack playlists return like VIP and FFA SWAT.

really, I got the mongoose sumo 1st off the bat and I couldn’t believe how boring it is. I nearly didn’t play it at all.

Husky raid is the best for me. Though I’d rather just play husky raid

right now there is too much I don’t want to play that I’m not playing the playlist at all.

Husky Raid is great,ground pound is good. Others like Minotaur or Mantis Breakout are the worst in Halo ever just total boring.

I agree. I rather have permanent Fiesta than this (not Super Fiesta). I mean, this game is overusing its community content. I wonder what 343 is doing in their office.

Well did you really expect anything good from this community to begin with? It was no shocker to me.

> 2533274957520556;4:
> Husky Raid is great,ground pound is good. Others like Minotaur or Mantis Breakout are the worst in Halo ever just total boring.

I quite like Minotaur and Mantis Breakout, more Minotaur for me though, it’s about time we saw an infection variant.

> 2535449625725537;6:
> Well did you really expect anything good from this community to begin with? It was no shocker to me.

There are good community things out there, but none of them are known.

If they took out breakout (paintball) and replaced it with something else and made the ground pound tower a ground pound game type not who can get the most snapshots it might be fun.

Breakout all the insta death of swat with none of the tactical aspect or fun

I like them all so far but I haven’t played either of the mantis ones or the grifball one yet