Personal Ordnance.....What are your Drops?

Here’s a question. When you get an Ord Drop, what are your COMMON drops. I ask b/c it seems to me, my Ords tend to be the same and its kind of annoying. My drops are as follows:
Needler
Sticky Detonator
Frag Grenade
Pulse Grenade
Speed Boost
These drops tend to appear almost every single game, even on BTB maps where im constantly praying for some decent to use. Any thoughts, opinions, objections, etc.

It’s orDNance, god blam it! ORDNANCE!!!

My most common ordinance weapons are sniper (all variations), needler, and damage boost. I find it odd that these are more common than others, since I assume that it would be random.

Sticky Dets, sticky grenades, damage boost, and over shield.

Stickies, Pulse, Sticky Det, Concussion Rifle, Needler…

> My most common ordinance weapons are sniper (all variations), needler, and damage boost. I find it odd that these are more common than others, since I assume that it would be random.

I don’t think MM has anything to do with ordinance. I’m sure people can pretty much decide for themselves what they’re gonna do.

> It’s orDNance, god blam it! ORDNANCE!!!

Ord. is the abbreviation for Ordinance. Usually i like to abbreviate some words.

> > It’s orDNance, god blam it! ORDNANCE!!!
>
> Ord. is the abbreviation for Ordinance. Usually i like to abbreviate some words.

I believe you failed to see my point even when it’s right under your nose.

> > My most common ordinance weapons are sniper (all variations), needler, and damage boost. I find it odd that these are more common than others, since I assume that it would be random.
>
> I don’t think MM has anything to do with ordinance. I’m sure people can pretty much decide for themselves what they’re gonna do.

Listen, we all know you how much of a genius you are for knowing how to spell a word. You don’t have to prove it to us, especially to the guy who was obviously messing with you.

By the way, that wasn’t very witty at all, and its’ stupid to try and look smart for knowing the spelling of an obscure word. The above paragraph was sarcasm. You seemed daft enough for me to need to point it out.

> > > My most common ordinance weapons are sniper (all variations), needler, and damage boost. I find it odd that these are more common than others, since I assume that it would be random.
> >
> > I don’t think MM has anything to do with ordinance. I’m sure people can pretty much decide for themselves what they’re gonna do.
>
> Listen, we all know you how much of a genius you are for knowing how to spell a word. You don’t have to prove it to us, especially to the guy who was obviously messing with you.
>
> By the way, that wasn’t very witty at all, and its’ stupid to try and look smart for knowing the spelling of an obscure word. The above paragraph was sarcasm. You seemed daft enough for me to need to point it out.

I’m actually one of the few people who don’t need the word “sarcasm” rubbed in their face to spot the difference. Your messing was quite obvious and I was thinking whether I should just post it as a quote or not but was just too lazy to change it to a regular reply. And if everyone knows how it’s supposed to be spelled, then why does 99% of people spell it wrong? I didn’t know it was that hard to read.

> > > It’s orDNance, god blam it! ORDNANCE!!!
> >
> > Ord. is the abbreviation for Ordinance. Usually i like to abbreviate some words.
>
> I believe you failed to see my point even when it’s right under your nose.

oh lol, now i got it. Took me a while to understand it.

I used to get needler a lot, now most of the time its spartan laser, rockets, beam rifle, or speed boost.

Speed Boost, Overshield, and SAW pop up the most, so I choose those. Sometimes I get a Railgun (GG other team) and a Damage Boost (GG other team).

You’d be surprised…

Needler, Pulse Grenades, Overshield.

But in all honesty, I’m okay with this, since I can kill players easily with the Needler (I got an Overkill with it once!)

Needler is ridiculously OP.

> Needler is ridiculously OP.

Well, I tend to for some reason have an excellent time using it while everyone else is having a hard time with it. I dunno why. XD

My needler is broken. I swear to god my needles don’t track, at all.

> > Needler is ridiculously OP.
>
> Well, I tend to for some reason have an excellent time using it while everyone else is having a hard time with it. I dunno why. XD

Even a child could use it succesfully. Oh, wait they do.

Requisition doesn’t do anything. Everytime I have an ordnance and I call for different ones, same ordnance. 343, code it to where we don’t get the same damn ordnance turning requisition into a useless perk.

most common drops are

Needler
Speed Boost
Sticky nades

even in big maps which is why my BTB loadout has requisition on it.