Personal IP Threat/Attack in Griffball Game MCC

Not entirely sure where to post this or who to get in contact with as there’s no in-game reporting tool within Halo MCC.

I was playing a griffball game on Xbox on Halo: MCC when someone on the enemy team asked if we could all do the Sword Line exploit of taking turns getting killed by swords, I didn’t want to be involved as I’m aware people are potentially being banned by this so I played normally and said in the text chat that people are getting banned by doing this and I don’t want to be involved.
After saying that I was then threatened and one of the people in the game threatened me and put my personal IP address in the text chat, this felt very much like an attack and has me worried about ever using the text chat ever again over fear I’ll be targeted again.

I have taken Xbox screenshots of the text chat and hope this forum post will be seen by the community team of halo as I’m not sure where else to put this.

(I do have screenshots and can supply them as necessary to the community team)

Be sure to put your relay on so your IP won’t be visible.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Be sure to put your relay on so your IP won’t be visible.

What do you mean by relay?

The relay hides your IP and only makes the dedicated servers’ IP visible. Go to: Options & Career > Settings > Network > Turn relay on.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> The relay hides your IP and only makes the dedicated servers’ IP visible. Go to: Options & Career > Settings > Network > Turn relay on.

I didn’t know about this, thanks a lot for your help!

Saves me having to worry about this again.

Just be aware though that if they join your party or you play with them in a custom game, they’ll be able to see it.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> Just be aware though that if they join your party or you play with them in a custom game, they’ll be able to see it.

Oh I’m staying well away from this person. Though it’s surprising this relay thing isn’t something that’s hard coded into Xbox to prevent things like this happening.