Personal Halo 4 improvment list

I love Halo 4 very much, it’s just that there are alot of flaw’s in this game and questionable feature’s like random personal ordnance, so i thought of way’s to improve the gameplay to make it more balanced and fluid. These are MY way’s to improve Halo 4 to be a better game in MY opinion, please do not hate me if i wrote something you disagree, just post in what you don’t like about this list.

-Remove flinch and add descoping
-Remove POD’s outright or add only 3 item’s to it so whenever someone get’s a POD, they get the same item’s that everybody else gets.
-Reduce DMR’s firerate, it is unacceptable to have a long range weapon kill fater than mid range weapon’s.
-WOD’s should be set weapon and set timer not random
-Sticky det should have it’s radius reduced
-Scattershot should be more consistent
-Carbine should be buffed to 7sk

> I love Halo 4 very much, it’s just that there are alot of flaw’s in this game and questionable feature’s like random personal ordnance, so i thought of way’s to improve the gameplay to make it more balanced and fluid. These are MY way’s to improve Halo 4 to be a better game in MY opinion, please do not hate me if i wrote something you disagree, just post in what you don’t like about this list.
>
> -Remove flinch and add descoping
> -Remove POD’s outright or add only 3 item’s to it so whenever someone get’s a POD, they get the same item’s that everybody else gets.
> -Reduce DMR’s firerate, it is unacceptable to have a long range weapon kill fater than mid range weapon’s.
> -<mark>WOD’s should be set weapon and set timer not random</mark>
> -Sticky det should have it’s radius reduced
> -Scattershot should be more consistent
> -Carbine should be buffed to 7sk

This is something we could actually try instead of giving up on the concept altogether.

> > I love Halo 4 very much, it’s just that there are alot of flaw’s in this game and questionable feature’s like random personal ordnance, so i thought of way’s to improve the gameplay to make it more balanced and fluid. These are MY way’s to improve Halo 4 to be a better game in MY opinion, please do not hate me if i wrote something you disagree, just post in what you don’t like about this list.
> >
> > -Remove flinch and add descoping
> > -Remove POD’s outright or add only 3 item’s to it so whenever someone get’s a POD, they get the same item’s that everybody else gets.
> > -Reduce DMR’s firerate, it is unacceptable to have a long range weapon kill fater than mid range weapon’s.
> > -<mark>WOD’s should be set weapon and set timer not random</mark>
> > -Sticky det should have it’s radius reduced
> > -Scattershot should be more consistent
> > -Carbine should be buffed to 7sk
>
> This is something we could actually try instead of giving up on the concept altogether.

Great thread with great idea’s. i like it very much.

That’d be awesome, i wouldn’t have a single complaint :slight_smile: but it will never happen I doubt they’ll even nerf the dmr now

It’s hard to read blue colored text… I think I’m blind. What does the text say? I’m being serious.

> It’s hard to read blue colored text… I think I’m blind. What does the text say? I’m being serious.

I love Halo 4 very much, it’s just that there are alot of flaw’s in this game and questionable feature’s like random personal ordnance, so i thought of way’s to improve the gameplay to make it more balanced and fluid. These are MY way’s to improve Halo 4 to be a better game in MY opinion, please do not hate me if i wrote something you disagree, just post in what you don’t like about this list.

-Remove flinch and add descoping
-Remove POD’s outright or add only 3 item’s to it so whenever someone get’s a POD, they get the same item’s that everybody else gets.
-Reduce DMR’s firerate, it is unacceptable to have a long range weapon kill fater than mid range weapon’s.
-WOD’s should be set weapon and set timer not random
-Sticky det should have it’s radius reduced
-Scattershot should be more consistent
-Carbine should be buffed to 7sk