Permanent Snipers

Need I say more? Our cries have finally been heard! Thoughts?

Won’t last more than a couple of months before it’s either merged with Shotty Snipers and turned social or straight up removed.

> 2533274813061580;2:
> Won’t last more than a couple of months before it’s either merged with Shotty Snipers and turned social or straight up removed.

Probably. But we can only hope, wait and see

Depending on how population works out, I kinda expect it to be removed or demoted back to a rotational playlist. If I had to bet, I would say its on the chopping block along with Shotty Snipers, Super Fiesta and Triple Team. Triple is definitely going to get dropped.

Not that I personally see that as a bad thing. Once the playlists have been sorted I could see the return of more regular rotational weekend playlists. Snipers lends itself well to that.

what the heck?

halo always have team sniper and always get popular…

why would they remove it? same if its not extra popular , they can keep it…

and why MST116 you say you hope it get removed? i don’t like capture the flag, and objective game… same for warzone… but i don’t hope to see them removed…

people discourage me sometimes.

> 2535435864578389;5:
> what the heck?
>
> halo always have team sniper and always get popular…
>
> why would they remove it? same if its not extra popular , they can keep it…
>
> and why MST116 you say you hope it get removed? i don’t like capture the flag, and objective game… same for warzone… but i don’t hope to see them removed…
>
> people discourage me sometimes.

I believe that he’s hoping for the reverse.

> 2533275075442884;6:
> > 2535435864578389;5:
> > what the heck?
> >
> > halo always have team sniper and always get popular…
> >
> > why would they remove it? same if its not extra popular , they can keep it…
> >
> > and why MST116 you say you hope it get removed? i don’t like capture the flag, and objective game… same for warzone… but i don’t hope to see them removed…
> >
> > people discourage me sometimes.
>
> I believe that he’s hoping for the reverse.

Yeah. Social Snipers is one of my all time favorites and I’ve been pushing for it to be permanent from the get-go. I apologize for not making that clear.

I love what they’re doing with the assortment of Arena playlists and how they organize them. It’s a lot simpler to find the perfect gamemode, and they’re adding permanent social playlists!

social snipers would be fun

> 2533274842918190;4:
> Depending on how population works out, I kinda expect it to be removed or demoted back to a rotational playlist. If I had to bet, I would say its on the chopping block along with Shotty Snipers, Super Fiesta and Triple Team. Triple is definitely going to get dropped.
>
> Not that I personally see that as a bad thing. Once the playlists have been sorted I could see the return of more regular rotational weekend playlists. Snipers lends itself well to that.

super fiesta will def stay, it’s the closet thing to social slayer, social players (feels good to be able to say that) after a year.

triple team will get dropped.

but no, when can and should never go back to “rotational” playlist, people don’t like being forced into a game type for a week just because they don’t want to deal with ranked.

now that we have a social suite seperate from rank (again after a year of waiting) i see no logical reason for them to go back.

drop triple team and make it koth. and it’s golden

> 2533274813061580;2:
> Won’t last more than a couple of months before it’s either merged with Shotty Snipers and turned social or straight up removed.

play it and that wont happen

they shud have all sniper type weapons available in this mode (beam/halo 2 beam as well…not too sure about binary tho)…ideally, unsc sniper + beam rifle loadouts like in halo 2 classic.

to all person who said social sniper would be fun…
he will have… shotty sniper is coming social and permanent…

its fun they choose to do both ranked and social… no one can cry :slight_smile:

> 2533274840624875;11:
> > 2533274813061580;2:
> > Won’t last more than a couple of months before it’s either merged with Shotty Snipers and turned social or straight up removed.
>
> play it and that wont happen

I personally don’t like Snipers so I’ll leave it for the professionals (seriously, I’m terrible at Sniping) but I hope that it keeps a decent population to sustain at least one playlist. I don’t think we need both a Shotty Snipers social playlist and a normal Snipers ranked playlist.

I’m happy, but will be playing other playlists much more.

I’m going for champ hard AF

> 2533274813061580;14:
> > 2533274840624875;11:
> > > 2533274813061580;2:
> > > Won’t last more than a couple of months before it’s either merged with Shotty Snipers and turned social or straight up removed.
> >
> > play it and that wont happen
>
> I personally don’t like Snipers so I’ll leave it for the professionals (seriously, I’m terrible at Sniping) but I hope that it keeps a decent population to sustain at least one playlist. I don’t think we need both a Shotty Snipers social playlist and a normal Snipers ranked playlist.

why not? What if people want to play snipes when it isnt ranked? What if the hardcore people want it to be ranked? Best of both worlds.