Permanent Reqs Specific For Weapons, Vehicles, Etc

Title says it all. Hopefully this has already been thought of and will be coming in the near future. What should be implemented is permanent individual req packs for things like specific weapons, vehicles, and power ups in their own rightful packs. I don’t mind spending the money on gold packs but it does get redundant after awhile when I’m trying to obtain certain things like sniper rifles, scorpions, and etc, and I get everything else but the specific items I’m trying to get.

I also wouldn’t mind if you could use existing req points to purchase these types of packs or spend money to do so, or both. When the Mythic packs were out those were great, but making something similar and permanent would be even more beneficial. Furthermore, if WZ Turbo were ever to be made into a permanent playlist these types of req packs would be vastly purchased, and I wouldn’t doubt even if WZ Turbo wasn’t made permanent these types of packs would be perfect nonetheless in normal WZ and Assault.

I would like to know what everyone thinks. Thank you.

It would be a giant middle finger to everyone who has already unlocked most or all of the reqs.

Well finally someone agrees with me. I have mentioned this numerous times, and it seems like no one feels the same. I open pack after pack, and get mostly the same stuff. Specific req packs are a great idea that I wish 343 would implement. From weapon skin packs, to loadout weapon packs, armor packs… you get the idea.

> 2533274830926790;2:
> It would be a giant middle finger to everyone who has already unlocked most or all of the reqs.

I don’t understand why it would be? This would be implemented so players who use one of a certain weapon, vehicle, or power up a lot actually get what they want instead of buying gold packs that are completely random and redundant.

In addition, most players at this stage pretty much have everything in the game if they have religiously played regardless if some players have bought gold packs or not. It’s not hard to rack up 100k req points in Warzone if you play a good majority.

> 2533274830926790;2:
> It would be a giant middle finger to everyone who has already unlocked most or all of the reqs.

It would not.

> 2533274805422460;4:
> > 2533274830926790;2:
> > It would be a giant middle finger to everyone who has already unlocked most or all of the reqs.
>
>
> I don’t understand why it would be? This would be implemented so players who use one of a certain weapon, vehicle, or power up a lot actually get what they want instead of getting gold packs that are completely random and redundant.

I completely read the context of your OP wrong.

Yes please! Otherwise I’ll be stuck at 19/20 vehicle mastery forever lol I need more phaetons or variants at least