Permanent req cards

Ok so I’m wondering if you can get duplicate permanents because my plan was to buy a bunch of silver packs until I couldn’t get any more permanents then buy gold. Would that work or will it give me duplicates?

You can’t get duplicates.

no duplicates ever

I don’t think it is possible but I think it is some permanent req cards that you can’t unlock due to a glitch.

It is called a permanent unlock for a reason

Thankfully no doubles, otherwise this game would hate everyone

Game must hate me… I got duplicate recon helmet, anyone else find duplicates yet?

No duplicates

> 2746391558489439;7:
> Game must hate me… I got duplicate recon helmet, anyone else find duplicates yet?

Sure it was a duplicate and not a skin variant?

> 2533274850465226;9:
> > 2746391558489439;7:
> > Game must hate me… I got duplicate recon helmet, anyone else find duplicates yet?
>
>
> Sure it was a duplicate and not a skin variant?

absolutely. I got the recon helmet twice, both in silver packs.

No you can’t get duplicates and the best way to get all permanents is to start with bronze packs to get all the commons out of the way, then continue with silver packs for all the uncommons to rares, and finally gold packs for the ultra rares to legendaries.

It didnt make sense to buy gold packs from the get go (like everyone did) when you could unlock twice as fast by buying silver packs. The same goes for bronze packs. You get 4 bronze packs for 1 silver pack and you will get a permanent about 70-90% of the time.

I have already bought out all commons and when I buy silver packs now I get only uncommons to rares. Soon im done with those too and i will only ever spend as much as 10000 points for a gold pack when i know i will get 2 ultra rares to legendaries.

But I unlock even faster as I also sell everything to get my permanents faster.