Permanent playlists we want megathread

Essentialy this thread is for the discussion of which playlists we want permanently and the listing of them.This is where we can compile all the permanent playlists we want and encourage 343 to fix this.Please feel free to discuss this issue,critique,add your input,and reminisce about when this wasn’t a problem.
I have used the search feature to determine the number of requests for each thread and missing gametype: I will state the playlist and then the number of threads created about it and mentions in other threads I was able to find in the last month.I know this is not a perfect measure of demand but it will be used as a shorthand to promote discussion.Shout out to comedyshermit for the stats,they’ll be polished in the next couple days
Slayer:super fiesta,action sack,team sniper,social slayer,multi team(casual)all of these combined is 18 threads,22 mentions
race(casual) 2 threads,3 mentions
free for all:juggernaut,headhunters,(casual)5 mentions juggernaut.
Warzone:turbo(casual) 13 threads
add to btb:heavies(casual) 3 mentions
invasion(casual)This could be added to warzone,2 threads,5 mentions
classic(ranked)Using evolved(developed by people from team beyond) 5 threads
oddball/KOTH/1 flag,vip(ranked add into team arena)all of these combined 8 threads,11 mentions
add to action sack community minigame playlist(casual)

KOTH, Juggernaut, 1 Flag, Headhunter, Oddball

Dominion VIP Regicide in FFA Extraction

An actual invasion mode instead of assault everything you mentioned too

Big team heavies.

Halo 5 is missing so much still its sad

Juggernaut maybe?
Think about it, the juggernaut would hold Tartarus’s Gavel.

343 is afraid to add permanent play lists.

Invasion and head hunter

Invasion: do I really need to explain this?

Spartans vs elites game mode from reach. One team captured two zones and then the enemy core and delivered it to a pelican/phantom. Essentially a smaller btb with spartans vs elites.

Head hunter: an ffa mode I believe… it was a game mode from reach where you killed an opponent and took there skulls. then delivered them to a moving goal. Whoever had the most skulls wins.

Classic playlist!

I’m not adding invasion because it not possible for it to be added in halo 5,we’re talking stuff that can be realistically added.

Everyone wants both a Team Snipers ranked and a Team Snipers casual.

Anyway, Ranked Doubles is confirmed to be coming soon.

Every time we’ve gotten social slayer, people complained.

343 is afraid of adding play lists. because it’s something we want. children making this game

HEADHUNTER AND REGICIDE!!!
that is all

I want social slayer the most i hate playing with tryhards every game especially when i play with my cousins who arent as great and we lose alot.

> 2533274949743263;13:
> I want social slayer the most i hate playing with tryhards every game especially when i play with my cousins who arent as great and we lose alot.

Oh hey buddy! Yes I agree, we need a social slayer playlist. Why does nearly everything have to be ranked?

SUPER FIESTA…please

> 2535437978373619;14:
> > 2533274949743263;13:
> > I want social slayer the most i hate playing with tryhards every game especially when i play with my cousins who arent as great and we lose alot.
>
>
> Oh hey buddy! Yes I agree, we need a social slayer playlist. Why does nearly everything have to be ranked?

What up man but yes i hate playing ranked slayer and im not the biggest obj player.

Also
TEAM ACTION SACK!!!

> 2535449545792902;9:
> I’m not adding invasion because it not possible for it to be added in halo 5,we’re talking stuff that can be realistically added.

Why is it not possible? Not trying to argue, just wondering.
Because it was Spartans vs Elites? I understand we may not be able to get playable Elites, but Red vs Blue Invasion would still be awesome.
Or is there another reason it couldn’t be done?

Also, I know it’s a little off topic but I’d really like to see some of the classic maps from previous games updated and remade for H5, so many great maps that could be brought back.
Perhaps a ‘Classic maps’ playlist- there are so many forged versions of old maps already, maybe we could have a social playlist with the best community remakes of classic maps from the past.

That made me think- I know you already have Action Sack on the list, what about a Community Mini-games playlist, with all the best community made mini-games?

> 2533274857577417;8:
> Classic playlist!

dunno why the OP thinks a classic playlist is in low demand.Halo has lost most of its population because the traditional Halo pacing is all but gone due to Halo 5.Options are there in customs games 343i could easily implement a classic playlist with community scaled and forged maps from H2,H3.

> 2533274807041881;18:
> > 2535449545792902;9:
> > I’m not adding invasion because it not possible for it to be added in halo 5,we’re talking stuff that can be realistically added.
>
>
> Why is it not possible? Not trying to argue, just wondering.
> Because it was Spartans vs Elites? I understand we may not be able to get playable Elites, but Red vs Blue Invasion would still be awesome.
> Or is there another reason it couldn’t be done?
>
> Also, I know it’s a little off topic but I’d really like to see some of the classic maps from previous games updated and remade for H5, so many great maps that could be brought back.
> Perhaps a ‘Classic maps’ playlist- there are so many forged versions of old maps already, maybe we could have a social playlist with the best community remakes of classic maps from the past.
>
> That made me think- I know you already have Action Sack on the list, what about a Community Mini-games playlist, with all the best community made mini-games?

Those ideas are actually pretty good if you ask me. Especially with the community made mini games such as bug zapper, angry wasps and the map iSpiteful did with all the warthogs racing around on the outside