Permanent mythic. And heroic FF with better XP

Hello Spartans!!!
As some of u know, yesterday we got the community update. So about firefight, we’re going to have permanent mythic this September 3.

> -Combine Heroic WZFF & Legendary WZFF into one Warzone Firefight playlist. This single playlist will use Heroic WZFF’s difficulty but will continue paying out Legendary WZFF’s higher XP Rewards.
> -Mythic Warzone Firefight, with its naturally higher payouts, will now be permanent.

You can see all communty update here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/familiar-facts
This are very good news, thanks 343, I thought this was never going to happen since the Covid situation. See you there spartans, remember in mythic if you have a team, the games can be not so exhausting.

• They give you about 23k to 30k with legendary boost (depending on time, bonus, place). With IA kills, you can go between 23k to 34k+. If is a week with double xp, that amount can go near 37k. - About Rp, if you finish the match, they give you between 4400 to 4980 rp. Now, if you have boost, the common give you 1k more. With the Win match boost, you get 3k, even if you lost the match, so better use it here in FF. If is a legendary and you won the match, you can go close to 10k to 11k. 11k is the hardest to get about rp, you need first place and good time. - Good time mean, like 13-17 minutes match. If you do fast match, between 10, 13, you get less xp and rp. Because the system is like that, they give points based on time playing. So is good having not so long matches, but if you do fast matches, you can play more.I hope it helps you, spartans!!!

Good to see 343i was able to get this sorted out :slight_smile: Looking forward to the changes. Thanks for those numbers, Ixba. Definitely a helpful guide!

Im so glad that the Mythic WZFF will be permanent! Now I dont have to come up with a lame excuse not to hang with my friends on some weekends so I can grind. Also combining the other two is a smart move. With Halo Infinite not coming out till next year, all playlist should be double xp for Christmas time making the grind even better and finding a match not so hard.

> 2533274903476730;3:
> Im so glad that the Mythic WZFF will be permanent! Now I dont have to come up with a lame excuse not to hang with my friends on some weekends so I can grind. Also combining the other two is a smart move. With Halo Infinite not coming out till next year, all playlist should be double xp for Christmas time making the grind even better and finding a match not so hard.

Good point man!!! I remember every last 1 or 2 weeks of the year, they give double xp. I remember last christmas it was between 3 weeks or something. Or they give it for one week, and two weeks latter they give it again. I’m not sure but that weeks were amazing for xp.

Thanks for that tutorial for those of us who play mythical

Damn thought the Mythic slayer Playlist was back :frowning:

Can we make warzone assault permanent as well.

Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.

> 2533274985070673;8:
> Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.

152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.

> 2533274824050480;9:
> > 2533274985070673;8:
> > Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.
>
> 152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.

I know, im just that kind of player who wants to complete everything at 100%, but they didn’t lost anything permanently putting the double xp playlists

> 2533274799077232;1:
> Hello Spartans!!!
> As some of u know, yesterday we got the community update. So about firefight, we’re going to have permanent mythic this September 3.
>
>
> > -Combine Heroic WZFF & Legendary WZFF into one Warzone Firefight playlist. This single playlist will use Heroic WZFF’s difficulty but will continue paying out Legendary WZFF’s higher XP Rewards.
> > -Mythic Warzone Firefight, with its naturally higher payouts, will now be permanent.
>
> You can see all communty update here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/familiar-factsThis are very good news, thanks 343, I thought this was never going to happen since the Covid situation. See you there spartans, remember in mythic if you have a team, the games can be not so exhausting.
> - They give you about 23k to 30k with legendary boost (depending on time, bonus, place). With IA kills, you can go between 23k to 34k+. If is a week with double xp, that amount can go near 37k. - About Rp, if you finish the match, they give you between 4400 to 4980 rp. Now, if you have boost, the common give you 1k more. With the Win match boost, you get 3k, even if you lost the match, so better use it here in FF. If is a legendary and you won the match, you can go close to 10k to 11k. 11k is the hardest to get about rp, you need first place and good time. - Good time mean, like 13-17 minutes match. If you do fast match, between 10, 13, you get less xp and rp. Because the system is like that, they give points based on time playing. So is good having not so long matches, but if you do fast matches, you can play more.I hope it helps you, spartans!!!

Great. Just what we needed to pull players away from the area playlists that a lot of us like to play. How about hooking up xp across the damn board.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274824050480;9:
> > 2533274985070673;8:
> > Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.
>
> 152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.

Says the man rockin the -Yoink!- armor

> 2793974233130299;12:
> > 2533274824050480;9:
> > > 2533274985070673;8:
> > > Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.
> >
> > 152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.
>
> Says the man rockin the -Yoink!- armor

Achilles has nothing to do with reaching max rank, so your argument is not relevant.

> 2793974233130299;11:
> > 2533274799077232;1:
> >
>
> Great. Just what we needed to pull players away from the area playlists that a lot of us like to play. How about hooking up xp across the damn board.

Nope, you can play whatever you want. Even if you do mythic all day, is not for that. It can be very challenging, so the part is not to burn yourself on it. If you’re hungry for xp, you can buy packs from the store. For example, if you have the goal of getting 152 before january, you do your maths and calculate the time between the xp you need and the amount of xp/lists. Is more like that, because a lot of people doesn’t like FF, they just play it for xp and never put effort. So if you don’t like it, at least put effort if you enter there for a while.
Is like my case, I don’t like regular wz, but when I play it, is like f… it, I’ll use all my helios if my team need it.

> 2533274824050480;13:
> > 2793974233130299;12:
> > > 2533274824050480;9:
> > > > 2533274985070673;8:
> > > > Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.
> > >
> > > 152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.
> >
> > Says the man rockin the -Yoink!- armor
>
> Achilles has nothing to do with reaching max rank, so your argument is not relevant.

Says the man who is on the last exp level

Too late for me but good for people who are still on the climb to 152. Good luck <3

> 2793974233130299;15:
> > 2533274824050480;13:
> > > 2793974233130299;12:
> > > > 2533274824050480;9:
> > > > > 2533274985070673;8:
> > > > > Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.
> > > >
> > > > 152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.
> > >
> > > Says the man rockin the -Yoink!- armor
> >
> > Achilles has nothing to do with reaching max rank, so your argument is not relevant.
>
> Says the man who is on the last exp level

If your desire is to be a keyboard-wielding troll, you can continue to do so. But, don’t expect any more responses from me for unintelligent garbage trying to compensate for whatever it is you are having issues with.

> 2533274824050480;17:
> > 2793974233130299;15:
> > > 2533274824050480;13:
> > > > 2793974233130299;12:
> > > > > 2533274824050480;9:
> > > > > > 2533274985070673;8:
> > > > > > Im agree whit you but what about warzone turbo ?, all the double xp should be permanet, Halo Infinite is coming and some of us will not gonna reach the level 152.
> > > > >
> > > > > 152 is not a requirement to enjoy Infinite nor has 343i said you need to reach it before Infinite launches to get whatever the reward is. Additionally, people who reach max rank in H5 will only receive a small token of appreciation, nothing huge.
> > > >
> > > > Says the man rockin the -Yoink!- armor
> > >
> > > Achilles has nothing to do with reaching max rank, so your argument is not relevant.
> >
> > Says the man who is on the last exp level
>
> If your desire is to be a keyboard-wielding troll, you can continue to do so. But, don’t expect any more responses from me for unintelligent garbage trying to compensate for whatever it is you are having issues with.

Troll? Bro your the one who rolled up on someone else’s post and said what they had to say was unimportant

Cannot wait for this to happen! Perm mythic think of that XP!!!

Finally Mythic it is i guess