Perks and Custom Loadouts

Do you want perks or loadouts or neither

> Do you want perks or loadouts or neither

Already something that’s been voted on.

A solid 4/5 of the community said ‘no’ to specifically both perks, and loadouts.

I would have to say no on Custom Loadouts. But I cannot make a judgement yet of this "perk system’ until I see how it affects gameplay

No, but I will wait till I see how they work first before judging

> Can you elaborate a little more on the armor customization and how it affects gameplay? I’m expecting a vague answer, but anything new on the subject (even a little sliver) would be extremely appreciated. –ZippingFilly812
>
> You will have a wide degree of control over your appearance, of course, but as we have hinted, there will also be elements of your ability and performance as a Spartan IV that you will have some control over, that will actually impact your gameplay experience, although it should be noted <mark>this will not allow players to arrive in a game session with what are traditionally called “power weapons” or a massively asymmetrical advantage over opponents.</mark> Now, there’s a lot of speculation about how this will affect balance – and when we have more details to share, that experience will start to come into focus, but our philosophy is still to provide a balanced and enjoyable game for all types of players, regardless of skill or experience.

Just put this up here just to answer any stupid questions and keep the peace…

> > Can you elaborate a little more on the armor customization and how it affects gameplay? I’m expecting a vague answer, but anything new on the subject (even a little sliver) would be extremely appreciated. –ZippingFilly812
> >
> > You will have a wide degree of control over your appearance, of course, but as we have hinted, there will also be elements of your ability and performance as a Spartan IV that you will have some control over, that will actually impact your gameplay experience, although it should be noted <mark>this will not allow players to arrive in a game session with what are traditionally called “power weapons” or a massively asymmetrical advantage over opponents.</mark> Now, there’s a lot of speculation about how this will affect balance – and when we have more details to share, that experience will start to come into focus, but our philosophy is still to provide a balanced and enjoyable game for all types of players, regardless of skill or experience.
>
> Just put this up here just to answer any stupid questions…

We already knew that 343 wasn’t that dumb.

> > > Can you elaborate a little more on the armor customization and how it affects gameplay? I’m expecting a vague answer, but anything new on the subject (even a little sliver) would be extremely appreciated. –ZippingFilly812
> > >
> > > You will have a wide degree of control over your appearance, of course, but as we have hinted, there will also be elements of your ability and performance as a Spartan IV that you will have some control over, that will actually impact your gameplay experience, although it should be noted <mark>this will not allow players to arrive in a game session with what are traditionally called “power weapons” or a massively asymmetrical advantage over opponents.</mark> Now, there’s a lot of speculation about how this will affect balance – and when we have more details to share, that experience will start to come into focus, but our philosophy is still to provide a balanced and enjoyable game for all types of players, regardless of skill or experience.
> >
> > Just put this up here just to answer any stupid questions…
>
> We already knew that 343 wasn’t that dumb.

I know but that^^ is for the…Others