Perk - Grenades more powerful. WAIT WHAT! NO!

I heard this in the gamestop review I think. If I was a person who cried often I would have (disappointing). Can you guys believe this? No perks should increase damage in any way we already know this from other developers it doesn’t work. People always choose damage increase perks and why wouldn’t they? mutiplayer could take a frustrating hit with this one perk.

What do you guys think? I don’t know for sure if it’s in the game but I heard the damn reviewer say it.

EDIT: The editor is a noob it’s increased radius. Few. 343 almost scared me there.

Wasn’t aware of this. Really hope its not true

There is a perk that increases blast radius by a little, but they’re not more powerful than normal grenades.

As long as they aren’t Reach nades.

Yah, I’m not sure how having a perk that gives you 3 starting grenades coupled with grenades that do a wider arc of damage is fair either… It seems almost necessary to use on most maps.

I don’t think there is a TACTICAL PACKAGE or SUPPORT UPGRADE that increases the amount of damage your grenade’s do. I believe there is a mod which spawns you with an extra grenade and there is a mod which reduces the amount of damage taken from explosives.

Either way, if there is a mod which does increase the damage of your grenade’s then very few people have complained about it. It is likely it just increases the blast radius of the grenade so it shouldn’t be too bad. 343 know what they are doing, they are not going to let this become an issue.

Explosives increases 'nade radius and decreases damage received. It does not increase the damage given by grenades.
It will make stickies their former glory in radius and actually help Pulse 'nades be more choke-zone effective.

> Explosives increases 'nade radius and decreases damage received. It does not increase the damage given by grenades.
> It will make stickies their former glory in radius and actually help Pulse 'nades be more choke-zone effective.

Thank the forerunners. I am at ease. Radius increase will still be annoying but not nearly as bad as dmg increase.

He made a mistake. There is no perk increasing the damage of your grenades, it decreases the damage that incoming ones do to you.

> > Explosives increases 'nade radius and decreases damage received. It does not increase the damage given by grenades.
> > It will make stickies their former glory in radius and actually help Pulse 'nades be more choke-zone effective.
>
> Thank the forerunners. I am at ease. Radius increase will still be annoying but not nearly as bad as dmg increase.

Funny one would thank their exterminator. To each their own :wink:

> > > Explosives increases 'nade radius and decreases damage received. It does not increase the damage given by grenades.
> > > It will make stickies their former glory in radius and actually help Pulse 'nades be more choke-zone effective.
> >
> > Thank the forerunners. I am at ease. Radius increase will still be annoying but not nearly as bad as dmg increase.
>
> Funny one would thank their exterminator. To each their own :wink:

Just trying to stay in context with this new game lol. Also I don’t know anything about them but the forerunners or didact or precursors or mouse cursors or someone created the humans didn’t they?

i believe the perk increases the power of grenades, but it also lowers the damage radius

> Just trying to stay in context with this new game lol. Also I don’t know anything about them but the forerunners or didact or precursors or mouse cursors or someone created the humans didn’t they?

The Forerunners and us are creations of the Precursors.
Long ago the Forerunners pulled a Cronus and somehow defeated our mutual creators the Precursors… But not before the Precursors left us the Flood as vengeance for the defiance of at least 1 of their creations.
When the Flood finally showed up, it was on humanities doorstep and we foolishly nurtured it.
Before an immunity was found against the Flood, the humans were “forced” to take Forerunner worlds as the fought the infection.
The Forerunners only knew of the conflict the weaponry-equal but science-inferior humans against their own worlds and nothing of the Flood.
It was not until the Forerunners defeated the humans in combat and devolved them back to stone-aged mentality that the Forerunners learned of the threat known as the Flood… Their legacy for defying their makers.
… Need anything else?