Performance based EXP should be back

The current fix is terrible. First, you get 50 EXP all the time, and if you play 12 games, you get less EXP before this change!

I just don’t understand why we can’t have performance based EXP system. You already see your score at the end of the match, why can’t this score be converted into EXP? Let’s say you get 2,000 score, and it gets converted to 200 EXP? And if you sucked, and got about 500 score, you’d still get 50 EXP.

If you guys really wanted it to be user friendly, you would have thought of it in the first place.

• It should come back
  • It’s fine as it is

0 voters

While I wouldn’t say it’s fine as it is, I don’t think a flat performance based system makes sense either. With progression really only matter for unlocks in the pass, and not any kind of tangible rank, rewarding better performing players is counterintuitive to an FTP model that’s designed (or at least intended) to make them money.

They absolutely need to adjust it, I just don’t think going to an EXP based system is the way to do it.

This is what makes the most sense to me. The match scores are otherwise irrelevant anyway. Tie them to XP, adjust the values to promote engagement, increase the Battle Pass values so players don’t advance too fast per game, and the system would work perfectly. There is no need for challenges as they are.