Perfections, adjustment needed.

I have had the issue a couple of times, where I am near perfection and duck into a nice spot to avoid being killed, and teammates come up and kill me. I don’t know if this is simply a matter of jealousy or what is happening, but the game needs modified to where a teammate killing you does not reflect on, and cost you, perfection. Either that, or I Need to be able to list names and a time, such as a few minutes ago, by ***********. I was also shot by …, and killed again by ---------------- when I shot ********** in frustration at him killing me. All of these were teammates. They should either be banned, or the perfection system changed, or both.

Ah, crap, I clicked yes >.<’ Damn you scrolling fails! I think that they shouldn’t disqualify you for perfection if you die by betrayal…
So my answer’s no.

Don’t list names. They will result in a thread lock.

But yes, I think jerkwadness should be punished. its hard enough to get it when the enemy team begins to notice what’s going on with you.

True enough, I won’t do any more name drops. I know you guys understand how frustrating it can be though to be having a good game and get team swiped. lol

> I have had the issue a couple of times, where I am near perfection and duck into a nice spot to avoid being killed, and teammates come up and kill me. I don’t know if this is simply a matter of jealousy or what is happening, but the game needs modified to where a teammate killing you does not reflect on, and cost you, perfection. Either that, or I Need to be able to list names and a time, such as a few minutes ago, by SMISHMORSHMIN. I was also shot by CHRISG915, and killed again by RAVENMAWLER when I shot SMISH in frustration at him killing me. All of these were teammates. They should either be banned, or the perfection system changed, or both.

Or they could just be pissed that you’re taking the selfish road by hiding to preserve your stats in a team game.

Now, I won’t say you’re wrong for doing that - after all, it doesn’t happen very often that the opportunity arises. But if you expect them to be happy about you basically throwing away the rest of the game and going AFK . . . well, survey says they won’t be. Now I personally wouldn’t do what they did, but that’s just me. But dragging their names through the mud (please edit your post to remove them) and wanting them banned is way over the top.

And for that reason, I placed a check in the “Yes” column. Perfection = no deaths. For any reason - including betrayals.

I do understand what you mean there, but I also want to say, I ducked after getting more than 15, not just 15 kills, and left the team in well enough shape that despite me not being there and their betrayals, we still won =) And I wasn’t aware I could go back and edit returns to old post to learn how to do so lol.

> I do understand what you mean there, but I also want to say, I ducked after getting more than 15, not just 15 kills, and left the team in well enough shape that despite me not being there and their betrayals, we still won =) And I wasn’t aware I could go back and edit returns to old post to learn how to do so lol.

I get it, dude . . . if I were aware of a player on my team who had a shot at getting a perfection, I might even set up to try to protect him. And it’s kind of a cheap move to deliberately kill someone going for it.

However, you should keep in mind that they might not have had any idea at all that you were close to getting a perfection. They might just have seen you running off and hiding and thought WTF??? I don’t check the scoreboard in-game ever, and I imagine many others don’t either. So while you knew what you were doing and why, they did not necessarily know the same.

For my part, I usually ignore AFK’ers and hiders, but there have been a few times where I, too, have deliberately killed them. Usually when they do it for multiple games in a row. I don’t bother checking the scoreboard before I whack them - but it’s way obvious that they’re not going for a perfection anyway.

Deaths by team-mates should not count at all…
As for perfections hmmm they are easy enough to get, I have over 30 at least, with around 22 in my file share from simple 15-0’s up to 36-0’s.
tbh I do not think I have ever been betrayed because I am nearing a perfection, tho I have many a time because I have grabbed a power weapon a second before a team-mate & they have killed to get it!