Perfection Problem

A few days ago I was 10 seconds away from getting my first perfection ever when the game just stopped and exited. I did not lose connection or have any known problems on my end. Then today I actually got a perfection, but at the end of the game when I looked at the medals it said I did not have a perfection. This is quite upsetting as I don’t believe it will be anytime soon that I get another one and there is a commodation for getting them. I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with these too, or if there is a known glitch with this commodation?

There are no Perfection medals in Halo 4.

I actually had that problem just now. I just finished a CTF game with 16 kills, 0 deaths. It did not give me credit towards the commendation.

PaganRevolver, perfections have always been for slayer only gametypes. You can’t get a perfection in CTF.

There is no Perfection medal. The only way to track your perfections is to check your progress in the commendation. I really don’t understand why they would take that medal out of the game.

Same and I checked Halopedia they don’t have all the medals for H4 so meaning Perfection isn’t one for H4 which is disappointing. :confused: Anyway onto the topic.

17 Kills + 0 deaths + Running Riot=Perfection
Vehicle: Banshee
Map: Ragnarok
Records here: Scroll down and view records and medals

Not the first time ither. Check out my Reach File Share and see the Banshee videos.

> There are no Perfection medals in Halo 4.

I went 31-0 on adrift, and i got my perfection medal… make sure you get more than 15 kills… thats a requirement for the medal

Also, make sure it’s SLAYER. It CAN’T be an Objective gametype.

> I actually had that problem just now. I just finished a CTF game with 16 kills, 0 deaths. It did not give me credit towards the commendation.

Slayer game types only- also there’s no medal for it although im not sure why 343 took it out…

> > There are no Perfection medals in Halo 4.
>
> I went 31-0 on adrift, and i got my perfection medal… make sure you get more than 15 kills… thats a requirement for the medal

Pic or it didnt happen. there are no perfection medals in H4.

i seem to not be able to progress with the perfection commendation, i’ve had about 4 in total, but it has only counted 2 of them =/

Perfections are commendations, not medals. They also need to be done in a slayer match.

In the Halo 4 commendation “Perfection” it says: “Complete a match without dying and get at least 15 kills.” Misleading text because it doesn’t say slayer or anything just “match”.
I had multiple perfections but in my commendation i only got 1… verysadface

> There is no Perfection medal. The only way to track your perfections is to check your progress in the commendation. I really don’t understand why they would take that medal out of the game.

I really don’t understand why they took many things out of the game… forge options, custom game options, search feat… umm back on topic, hopefully it will be implemented in the future. Maybe it will come in a title update.

There is a problem with the perfection commendation. I’ve got 4 perfections but it only counted 2. Basically it counted my two 15 - 0 games but it didn’t count my other 16+ - 0 games.
I hope this will be fixed. Perfection commendation ain’t easy to master, let’s not make it harder because the game doesn’t work as intended. There’s no medal btw.
EDIT: it was slayer of course.

A) There is a Perfection Commendation in H4.

B) You have to get at least 15 kills without a death.

C) Apparently, this has to be done in a Slayer game.

The first two I’m sure of; the second I’ve gathered from around the forums.