Perfection, perfection challenge bugged?

I searched the forum and didn’t see anyone else reporting something like this, so here it is.

Today’s daily challenge was “Complete a war games match with at least 15 kills without dying.” The other was to win 3 king of the hill matches.

So I was playing king of the hill on ragnarok, grabbed a mantis at the start, and went 21-0. https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Gipemelo/home/match-de3eb205bccc4f40

I did not get credit for the challenge, and I did not get credit in my commendations. I figure some of you will say it’s because my team didn’t win, but the description of the challenge does not say you need to win, and neither does the description in the commendation. Does anyone know why this happened, or if it is somehow possible to get credit for these after the fact?

I don’t know if this will help, but the only way I can get the perfection commendation to work is if I do it in a regular slayer game. Also if there was any black screen in the game what so ever then it wont count unless the kills happened after the black screen.

> I don’t know if this will help, but the only way I can get the perfection commendation to work is if I do it in a regular slayer game. Also if there was any black screen in the game what so ever then it wont count unless the kills happened after the black screen.

Except, I think its bugged, because I just did this in a Slayer match, with no black screen, and my commendation progress went up but I still didn’t get the challenge.

Well that sucks! I was going to get on when I get off work and start gunning for this challenge!

> Well that sucks! I was going to get on when I get off work and start gunning for this challenge!

Yeah, I’ve been trying to get it all day. I finally do and I get the Commendation but not the challenge. I can see the pretty new forearms in my armory but I’m missing an extra 3,000 XP.

I just got my perfection on BTB Ragnarok (Hell of an opening play too let me tell you), so it worked fine with me.

Happy too, perfections 2 days in a row.