PERFECTION on Ragnarok

Halo 4 Perfection Gameplay and Mantis Guide:

Awesome gameplay man!

I’m a big fan of the Mantis too. A lot of fun to use!

Haha, ya definitely. Alot of people mis-use it though. They like to run in guns blazing. That and go toe to toe with the other mantis. Mantis fights never end well, even if you win you’re to badly damaged to do anything. Best to let you’re team do the mantis killing.

Haha yeah, I just beat Suddoth 2 (Pro) in BtB using the mantis. Lets just say he sent me a very angry message afterward.

I’m a big fan of defensive Mantis play. If I don’t get in the Mantis or Banshee my FIRST goal in the match is to damage or kill the enemy Mantis/Banshee.

I feel like the only vehicles that should always push are the Ghost and Warthog. If you keep your Banshee and Mantis in good shape they literally cover defense on their own in some matches.

The sniper is a far easier Perfection.

Also, the Perfection medal doesn’t exist in Halo 4.

> The sniper is a far easier Perfection.
>
> Also, the Perfection medal doesn’t exist in Halo 4.

Yeah weird that its not there. I’ve had two perfection games on Exile and didn’t get medals for it.

I never noticed that it wasn’t there 'till someone mentioned it. That sucks, yet there’s a commendation for it, what? Sarcasm It makes total sense!

But Warthog and Ghost are definitely the only vehicles that should push. They’re quick respawns and they’re no exactly easy to kill, it you have the right driver/gunner.