Perfection medal????

Why didn’t I get a Perfection medal when I just got a Perfection…first the weapon spree medals and now this what the -Yoink- 343 industries get your -Yoink- together and add a bloody Perfection medal for crying out loud. My opinion about this game just keeps getting worse and worse

Perfection is a commendation now, not a medal. So it’s still there, just in a different form.

yea me too i worked my -Yoink- off to earn the medal and all for what? a -Yoinking!- commendation!? nobody see’s that and it doesn’t even feel good to earn. 343 fail…

> Perfection is a commendation now, not a medal. So it’s still there, just in a different form.

I want the announcer voice saying; “PERFECTION” at the end of the game when I get one and a medal so I can keep track in how many I’ve gotten so far and the bragging rights of cause. There is no reason for not including one.

you know you got one isnt that enough?

i mean do you really need a sticker or something to show you did it?

i just dont get it, if you got one be happy about it, why do you have to “prove it” to others?

> you know you got one isnt that enough?
>
> i mean do you really need a sticker or something to show you did it?
>
> i just dont get it, if you got one be happy about it, why do you have to “prove it” to others?

It’s not that I need to prove anything. No it is about me being a collector and I loved trying to collect all medals in Halo Reach and Halo 3.

It is what mentioned in my last post the announcer voice saying “Perfection” at the end of the game I just love it. Also you get a medal for a normal kill…so why is there no medal for Perfections?.

And that was also one of the reason why I wanted a perfection in this game to hear how it sounded in this game…but I didn’t get anything.

The medal chest is also something I miss, or is there one and I just haven’t found it yet?

> > you know you got one isnt that enough?
> >
> > i mean do you really need a sticker or something to show you did it?
> >
> > i just dont get it, if you got one be happy about it, why do you have to “prove it” to others?
>
> It’s not that I need to prove anything. No it is about me being a collector and I loved trying to collect all medals in Halo Reach and Halo 3.
>
> It is what mentioned in my last post the announcer voice saying “Perfection” at the end of the game I just love it. Also you get a medal for a normal kill…so why is there no medal for Perfections?.
>
> And that was also one of the reason why I wanted a perfection in this game to hear how it sounded in this game…but I didn’t get anything.
>
> The medal chest is also something I miss, or is there one and I just haven’t found it yet?

ok ill give it to ya, the announcer voice is cool :slight_smile:

Well I was hopin’ for a -Yoink!- medal and we didn’t get it, but no doubt they should have kept perfection medal in the game. seeing how they added so many more medals it was a safe assumption