Perfection in warzone?

It’s probably obvious and I just haven’t heard but is it possible to get a perfection in warzone?
Equally, what about btb ctf because it isn’t a slayer game type but… you know… it would make sense.

Just curious :slight_smile:

It isn’t possible to get a perfection in warzone because it isn’t a slayer game type

Warzone is far too hectic to earn a Perfection since a lot of enemies, power weapons, and vehicles will be everywhere. In fact, you can’t earn a Perfection at all during Warzone. The description of the Perfection medal should make it plain and simple:

Win a Slayer match with at least 15 kills and without dying*.* (Slayer only, buddy)P.S. I thought I already told you the answer back on my thread. :\

You can’t in Warzone, but I kind of wish they had a Warzone perfection medal of some kind. Like at least 30 kills and zero deaths. I’ve had maybe 10 games where I would have gotten that medal, I’ve even had 50+ and zero a few times. It’s fun getting the streak medals, but I wish there was a little something else for not dying at all too.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> Warzone is far too hectic to earn a Perfection since a lot of enemies, power weapons, and vehicles will be everywhere. In fact, you can’t earn a Perfection at all during Warzone. The description of the Perfection medal should make it plain and simple:
>
>
> Win a Slayer match with at least 15 kills and without dying*.* (Slayer only, buddy)P.S. I thought I already told you the answer back on my thread. :\

Ya, but like you said, it was an old thread so I wasn’t sure if it would get through so… I made the forum.

Ok, so I completely grasp that you can’t get on in warzone but what about btb ctf or strongholds, because it isn’t a slayer variant but it is no different from slayer other than the objective.

> 2533274793847941;6:
> Ok, so I completely grasp that you can’t get on in warzone but what about btb ctf or strongholds, because it isn’t a slayer variant but it is no different from slayer other than the objective.

Slayer only.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> Warzone is far too hectic to earn a Perfection since a lot of enemies, power weapons, and vehicles will be everywhere. In fact, you can’t earn a Perfection at all during Warzone. The description of the Perfection medal should make it plain and simple:
>
>
> Win a Slayer match with at least 15 kills and without dying*.* (Slayer only, buddy)P.S. I thought I already told you the answer back on my thread. :\

even though it can be hectic. some people can pull it off and have

> 2535429593088083;3:
> Warzone is far too hectic to earn a Perfection since a lot of enemies, power weapons, and vehicles will be everywhere. In fact, you can’t earn a Perfection at all during Warzone.

One of my friends went 48-0 in WZ once