Perfection in Ranked Team Doubles!

I have a YouTube channel called MatafiedGaming, and I’m currently playing and creating content on Halo 5 and other Nintendo games as well. I JUST uploaded a new Halo 5 video in which I get a perfection in Team Doubles, and I would love if you guys checked it out and gave me feedback. Wether it’s on the gameplay, the video editing, or anything that you’d like to comment on.

I currently am not able to make links on Halo Waypoint, so I’ll leave it here and hopefully someone can make it a clickable link in the comment section below.

Halo 5 // Team Doubles Perfection 15-0 on Regret Gameplay [Halo 5: Guardians] - YouTube

Thanks again for taking time out of your hectic day for checking it out, and I hope to see you all on the Halo 5 battlefield!

If you’d like to join a Spartan Company, MatafiedGaming still has open spots!

pretty sweet dude

> 2533274822536484;1:
> I have a YouTube channel called MatafiedGaming, and I’m currently playing and creating content on Halo 5 and other Nintendo games as well. I JUST uploaded a new Halo 5 video in which I get a perfection in Team Doubles, and I would love if you guys checked it out and gave me feedback. Wether it’s on the gameplay, the video editing, or anything that you’d like to comment on.
>
> I currently am not able to make links on Halo Waypoint, so I’ll leave it here and hopefully someone can make it a clickable link in the comment section below.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh32ptp7dq8&feature=youtu.be
>
> Thanks again for taking time out of your hectic day for checking it out, and I hope to see you all on the Halo 5 battlefield!
>
> -------------------------------------------
> If you’d like to join a Spartan Company, MatafiedGaming still has open spots!

As you wish

That DMR kill at 1:30 was kinda wierd, half of the shots didnt hit him lol. Good video however.