Perfection IN Player commendations ???

where= Commendations / Player / War games / Perfection & possibly Spartan Spree achievements.

I am not a fanatic, but I DO PLAY. From some videos i have seen from Kevin Franklin, please forward to him for proper processing. TY.

how do i approach this, Perfection and possibly Spartan Spree are somewhat, misplaced here. I would appeal that these are both in the same line and should OWN a place outside of THIS box.

We are a world of differences and the Perfection is a far cry from the normal carnage one EXPECTS from a POV game.

I do not have the same reservations with spree, I don’t mind having to watch a minimum of 5 kills during the MASSIVE carnage as it does make me more aware of certain other things that I should NOT forget. like the score lolol

Perfection is MUCH more then that and is an anchor on a battleship trying to run hot.

I would like this removed from it’s current location with SPREE as I feel that they are more applicable achievements and will distinguish those from these promoting the recognition between US and them. Oh, I am one of them and this is the only achievement in the only playlist I actively participate that IS a non sequitur.

Pah! You don’t try hard enough then I’ve already mastered both. I’m no expert either.

I honestly have no idea what you said, but if you are complaining about the perfection commendation, it is extremely easy to get.

It’s called PLAYER commendation, not playing. This section of commendations is for special features a player can perform, and get rewarded for it. And a perfection counts for that, it is a very special feature. A bit hard though, but nothing near impossible. You have to focus on it, yeah, but if you really want the others you have to do that too.

And Spree’s are easy, they just come along sometimes.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

lol, well thank you all for pointing out the CRAP that you think means SOMETHING. NO, perfections are something that, unlike OTHER issues can NOT be easy. so stop trying to TELL me because your embarrassing yourself in my eyes, and MINE are the ONLY ones that count cause yours are just plain CLOSED.

Sry if i hurt your feeling but your acting like spoiled brats.

I THANK you very much for ALL your input, but knowing only THIS and trying to TELL me this and that, YOU are completely MISSING the point. Sry, yes it should have said PLAYER, whoo freakin hooo…

If you can not understand WHY i am saying what i am saying, holy molly batman, by all means, just spout jibber jabber so you can feel good about yourself. lol

either tell everyone you know to come here and vote or just plain old stop reading.

I am not looking for an outcry from YOU, i am POINTING OUT the THEM that THIS IS something that should have been KNOWN but i understand the closer you are to the trick the less you see about the illusion. and you think it is magic. lol

They KNOW the HARD data supports MY claim and THEY will either do nothing, or just let people like U think your something while US normal people are just gonna keep playing and say WHATEVER.

These 2 categories are IN THE WRONG place and deserve their own place.

If I wanted to be OUT OF THE FIGHT I would have stuck to OTHER games like SIMS or something. A POV games is all ABOUT carnage, and this is UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, which from MY achievements PROVE I am an not to be underestimated, but if you want to think otherwise, fine, you already lost and i will pleasantly beat you to a pulp. that includes the 3 other players I have to line up behind you to kill at the right time and place accordingly.

now forward this to everyone you know so it can get the coverage it deserves. WITHOUT COMMENTS. or you can wait for them to do there TWEAKING like they have had to for YOU to stop crying how hard it is to get other numbers because of this or that. this is NOT about that, it is about WHERE.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

repost

Holy Yoink!

I need to not venture into each and every thread…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

perfection is NOT easy to get… i have no idea what the OP is saying, but i did get the bit about jibber jabbering, which i assume is his permission to post off topic. here we go:

first off, OP, YOU should learn not TO switch intermittently BETWEEN all caps and ALL lowerCASE. the first THING you can do is learn to TYPE properly. THEN maybe we will have an inkling AT what you ARE trying to GARNER from us(capital period) you LOOK like an old dc COMIC writer WHEN you do that.

second. bacon is good, yes?

third, i actually agree, perfections are friggin hard to get, and deserve their own echelon, separate from the rest of the commendation spaces. it would be labeled “godmode”, and in it would be perfection medals and plasma pistol kill medals. just because a few players find them easy to get does not mean they all are, and they need to look at it from the view of the AVERAGE, rather than the extraordinary, player.

now let me point out a few errors in what you said, OP.

1. halo 4 is considered an FPS, not a POV. i know it technically qualifies as such but the most commonly used term is FPS. Sci-fi shooter is also acceptable.

2. your inquiry would be much more fulfilled if you used a manner of typing which us mere mortals could understand. even though i understand the basic premise of your issue, i think others could give you more valuable feedback if a) you had a question in the form of a question, b) if you took the time to proofread what you typed, looking from the view of how others might perceive this. and c) lowering your vocabulary sophistication just a bit. phrases like “non-sequitur” are not used in everyday language, and are, frankly speaking, not english, per-se (see what i did there?)

bear these guidelines in mind and retry your inquiry.

it also helps to use something other than google translate to convey your thoughts.

on the offCHANCE that THIS is NOT a trollPOST, i hope I’VE HELPED you out.

THANKS for readING.

> It’s called PLAYER commendation, not playing. This section of commendations is for special features a player can perform, and get rewarded for it. And a perfection counts for that, it is a very special feature. A bit hard though, but nothing near impossible. You have to focus on it, yeah, but if you really want the others you have to do that too.
>
> And Spree’s are easy, they just come along sometimes.

I think this is what OP meant. And as Seraphim says, it’s a PLAYER commendation. I have no idea why you think sprees and perfections cannot be catagorised as player commendations, basically anything could be catagorised as a player commendation.

also I hate these hidden polls where the results will never be seen.

>

That right there cracked me the heck up^^

I have no idea how you guys deciphered the original post on here, I have no clue what I just read

> That right there cracked me the heck up^^
>
> I have no idea how you guys deciphered the original post on here, I have no clue what I just read

it was not easy. in fact i was completely baffled at first. then i reread it a few times and assumed google translate was to blame for the speech here… or he was just used to speaking in an odd fashion… anyways, wasn’t easy, but i actually somewhat agree. :stuck_out_tongue:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content or flame other members.

I bow to all of your inquires, lol, all of the observations. I am forever grateful for the conversation, really. no joke ! i.ll babble moreso if and when i get more reply’s.

I like to use caps when i feel an emphasis should be noted. on one hand your telling me that i do not need to. on the other your telling me i have to dumb down my linguistics for the common reader and on yet the 3rd hand your agreeing with my actual issue but your 4th hand seems to be agitated that you have to reread my pathetic aptitude and there lack or writing abilities to baby feed you something that is good for you but might need to be an acquired taste. lol as us old peeps used to say, well just me, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

i would like to know what actual synthetic marijuana actually is??? its oxymoron propaganda as i am also fluoride resistant and propaganda indeterminate.

anyway, PLEASE forward this post and make any and all comments but I really would like the “godmode” or some other currently acceptable terminology that obviously, i show my age, lol, to benefit ALL of us mere mortals.

DON’ FORGET TO VOTE !!!

can’t wait !!! i’ve been lonely a long time.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> > perfection is NOT easy to get… i have no idea what the OP is saying, but i did get the bit about jibber jabbering, which i assume is his permission to post off topic. here we go:
> >
> > first off, OP, YOU should learn not TO switch intermittently BETWEEN all caps and ALL lowerCASE. the first THING you can do is learn to TYPE properly. THEN maybe we will have an inkling AT what you ARE trying to GARNER from us<mark>(capital period)</mark> you LOOK like an old dc COMIC writer WHEN you do that.
>
> That right there cracked me the heck up^^
>
> I have no idea how you guys deciphered the original post on here, I have no clue what I just read

lololol

This is the weirdest post ever.

> This is the weirdest post ever.

lol well then you can be thankful for a front row seat for the weirdest moment of your life. lol

TRY using correct GRAMMAR sometime BECAUSE people might LISTEN to YOU.

PERFECTION isn’t IMPOSSIBLE.

>

Woah!! Hold up… The DUDE you’re talking to has 4 HANDS!! Perfections should be EASY to get when you have 4 hands!! I wish I HAD 4 hands!

PS. Weird. All 4 hands are full of weird.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

and still all i get is babble not on point.

Why do you try and tell us what a perfection is, we all know what it is.

yes, grammar is important but it is the lack of in your face facts that i am hoping to stimulate some common reasoning that this topic should be something 343 considers doing.

I am sure that this perfection is the most underachieved SLAYER commendation and will remain so forever. Spree not so much, but really, can everyone stop pointing a finger and commenting off point.

and we all know cheats totally warp all actual data that they think is correlated for a corporate strategic gaming influence. we are just lucky that make the actual game play more interesting as we have all seen the expectations we have totally out of balance with the complete poo product they release. Not so much these day only because they learned somewhat of a lesson but more so the programmers are more in tuned with what they actually have to provide us honest gamers.

i also know why we built the pyramids. not to mention the origin of our universe. hint" P-brane kinetics baby !

Am I the only one around here who has no idea what these people are talking about?

How can we keep things on topic when we can barely understand what you’re saying? I’m going to ask you flat out… Is english you’re first language or are you using a translator to copy-paste your replies? I’m not trying to be insulting. I’m genuinely curious. Only other reason I can think of for you’re replies not making much sense is that you’re using an iPad and having a hard time with its autocorrect (that’s a knock on apple. Haha, but I’m using an iPad right now, which means I can’t play spartan assault next month, arg!).