Perfection and Hero Medals?

Where are they on this site? I cannot find them amongst my player stats.

Neither is listed with the other Legendary Medals for Firefight and Competitive that I can tell.

I would also like to know this. I can find my killionaires but none of the other legendary medals (including Exterminations.)

Anybody know?

I hear you…

This is why B.net had been so useful, and I would hope that after they shut it down, that 343 will catch up with that info, and create and post them here in our stats.

Not that they really mean anything, but when you first get them, it’s nice to see them and reflect on how we got em.

Anybody with some news on this?

It’s kind of laughable for 343 to not even keep track of our Legendary Medals … c’mon.

One of the reasons I still like bungie’s service record view better, at least it has kept up with it, but hopefully this will all be updated to waypoint in March.

343’s service record page flat out sucks.

So I just went to my service record here at 343 for the 1st time, and something stuck out right away. I have 95 sharpshooters, but only 7 sniper sprees…lol!

According to bnet (which is what I’ve always used) I have 304 sniper sprees and 38 sharpshooters.

> So I just went to my service record here at 343 for the 1st time, and something stuck out right away. I have 95 sharpshooters, but only 7 sniper sprees…lol!
>
> According to bnet (which is what I’ve always used) I have 304 sniper sprees and 38 sharpshooters.

Diff in medals bnet - waypoint

Legendary
5-1

Multikills
9-9

Sprees
46-30

Weapons and style
31-23

Objective
8-0

Total
99-63

I wonder why 343 decided 1/3 of the medals were not worth putting up.

Yeah, I can’t find two of my Exermination, Unfriggablieveable, and Perfection Medals. I hope this can be easily resolved.

> Yeah, I can’t find two of my Exermination, Unfriggablieveable, and Perfection Medals. I hope this can be easily resolved.

I guess they thought that since 90% of their websites community cannot obtain those medals, they were not worth putting up.

> I guess they thought that since 90% of their websites community cannot obtain those medals, they were not worth putting up.

Then 90% of this community can’t get a killing spree.

Sounds accurate.

LOL

> > Yeah, I can’t find two of my Exermination, Unfriggablieveable, and Perfection Medals. I hope this can be easily resolved.
>
> I guess they thought that since 90% of their websites community cannot obtain those medals, they were not worth putting up.

I’d flat out stop playing this game if they no longer kept track of Hero medals in FF.

bro they don’t even have the killing spree medals.

This is ridiculous, I can’t see how many killing sprees/ killing frenzies/ untouchables/ invincibles/ rampages/ unfreggenbeliavables i’ve had. It’s like they forgot all about the normal killing sprees but remembered to keep the special “shotgun killing spree” and “laser killing sprees”

HOW DO YOU FORGET THE KILLING SPREE MEDAL 343? HOW.

> > > Yeah, I can’t find two of my Exermination, Unfriggablieveable, and Perfection Medals. I hope this can be easily resolved.
> >
> > I guess they thought that since 90% of their websites community cannot obtain those medals, they were not worth putting up.
>
> I’d flat out stop playing this game if they no longer kept track of Hero medals in FF.

me too. someone didn’t do their job BIG TIME. this is a major mess up.

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/ServiceRecord

THen near the bottom of ur stats says Medals click that.