Percision, Percision, Percision!!

How about some Automatic-themed threads?
AR? Needler? Storm Rifle?
Thoughts, things that should be taken out, improved upon?
Discuss.
EDIT: Yes, there is a spelling mistake, I get it.

OP be trollin

Nothing should be taken out. Storm rifle could work better at tearing up shields than flesh.

> Nothing should be taken out. Storm rifle could work better at tearing up shields than flesh.

I thought that looked pretty good so far, at E3 showing of War Games it seemed to drop people pretty quick.

the ar looks good from what little ive seen from it the storm rifle looks like a beast cant wait to get my grubby hands on the both of them

> the ar looks good from what little ive seen from it the storm rifle looks like a beast cant wait to get my grubby hands on the both of them

My Loadout is probably gonna be AR and X exclusively.
AR primary all the way, I’m never giving that up.

To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.

*Precision (If you’re gonna spell it three times, make sure it’s spelled correctly.)

OT: I want to see more people use the Storm Rifle. I’d really like to know if it’s just a replacement for the Plasma Rifle/Repeater from Reach, or if it’s stronger.

> > the ar looks good from what little ive seen from it the storm rifle looks like a beast cant wait to get my grubby hands on the both of them
>
> My Loadout is probably gonna be AR and X exclusively.
> AR primary all the way, I’m never giving that up.

you could always use both but whatever.

> > > the ar looks good from what little ive seen from it the storm rifle looks like a beast cant wait to get my grubby hands on the both of them
> >
> > My Loadout is probably gonna be AR and X exclusively.
> > AR primary all the way, I’m never giving that up.
>
> you could always use both but whatever.

Oh I probably will use both.
but some areas just call for a AR Carbeen combo.

> To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.

How helpful.
Thanks for the input.

> > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
>
> How helpful.
> Thanks for the input.

What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.

> > > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
> >
> > How helpful.
> > Thanks for the input.
>
> What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.

yeah SOME players (MLG specifically) don’t care about the automatic, but then again SOME players do, so stop saying stuff like oh no one cares about your petty interests and whatnot.

> > > > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
> > >
> > > How helpful.
> > > Thanks for the input.
> >
> > What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.
>
> yeah SOME players (MLG specifically) don’t care about the automatic, but then again SOME players do, so stop saying stuff like oh no one cares about your petty interests and whatnot.

Who says nobody cares? I’m pretty interested in the Storm Rifle. I never said “no one,” I just said good players don’t care.

Putting words in my mouth is rude, I’d prefer if you don’t. Thanks. :slight_smile:

> > > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
> >
> > How helpful.
> > Thanks for the input.
>
> What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.

How is this relevant? I don’t go onto the 300 different posts about how 5sk BRs are awful or more recent Carbine posts and say “Good players just don’t care about Precisions”.
No one likes pretentiousness.
This is a forum, I can discuss whatever I want to discuss with people who have relevant interests. (that’s within forum rules, of course.)

> > > > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
> > >
> > > How helpful.
> > > Thanks for the input.
> >
> > What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.
>
> How is this relevant? I don’t go onto the 300 different posts about how 5sk BRs are awful or more recent Carbine posts and say “Good players just don’t care about Precisions”.
> No one likes pretentiousness.
> This is a forum, I can discuss whatever I want to discuss with people who have relevant interests. (that’s within forum rules, of course.)

agreed, thats what I was saying.

> > > > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
> > >
> > > How helpful.
> > > Thanks for the input.
> >
> > What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.
>
> How is this relevant? I don’t go onto the 300 different posts about how 5sk BRs are awful or more recent Carbine posts and say “Good players just don’t care about Automatics”.
> No one likes pretentiousness.
> This is a forum, I can discuss whatever I want to discuss with people who have relevant interests. (that’s within forum rules, of course.)

You ask why nobody is focusing on the automatics, and focusing primarily on the precision weapons. I told you why.

> To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.

Yes they do, it helps to know how reliable your automatic backup will be in case you run out of bullets for your BR/DMR/Carbine.

> > > > > To be quite honest, the good players just don’t care about the automatics.
> > > >
> > > > How helpful.
> > > > Thanks for the input.
> > >
> > > What opinions? I’m just saying that the players who post here don’t care about the AR or Storm Rifle.
> >
> > yeah SOME players (MLG specifically) don’t care about the automatic, but then again SOME players do, so stop saying stuff like oh no one cares about your petty interests and whatnot.
>
> Who says nobody cares? I’m pretty interested in the Storm Rifle. I never said “no one,” I just said good players don’t care.
>
> Putting words in my mouth is rude, I’d prefer if you don’t. Thanks. :slight_smile:

You did just say “players who post here” didn’t you?
players, not good players, bad players, short players, tall players, ugly or beautiful players, just. Players.
That means everyone.
So yes, you did say “no one”.

> > To be quite honest, the majority of good players just don’t care about the automatics.
>
> Yes they do, it helps to know how reliable your automatic backup will be in case you run out of bullets for your BR/DMR/Carbine.

Lemme rephrase that.