Pep talk no trash talk.!! Don't be quitting.!!

How do people expect to get good at this game (halo 2 in the case in speaking) if they keep quoting when they’re gettin creamed or a map they don’t like…

To those people I just want to let u know that u are needed in the game even if you are goin negative just don’t go to negative and don’t push forward with no momentum.!
If u get to a point where ur dieing every 15 seconds just hit an inside corner and try nd get whoever passes get a few kills then try nd gain some momentum… Don’t think that it’s useless to finish the game because no one will want to play with u if you leave with the goin gets tough …

At the very leat what you do by being on the game is taking the eyes of the opponite allowing teammates to strike

I always fight on till the end, trying to improve but Halo mp is not worth sticking around for anymore. I just can’t get into the flow of this game and because I’m always playing against high ranking gamers who are just destroying me there is just no way for me to improve in team slayer games.

For now I’m sticking to rumble games to get a hang of Halo mp but team slayer is just too frustrating for me and annoying for my team. Just the other day I got some nasty messages from some guy on my team saying I sucked, which I didn’t need him to remind me of. I’m trying but it’s hard and attitudes like his don’t help. Well maybe Halo mp just isn’t for me. Luckily I’ve bought this game for the H2 remaster and not for the multi player experience.

> 2533274797675963;3:
> I always fight on till the end, trying to improve but Halo mp is not worth sticking around for anymore. I just can’t get into the flow of this game and because I’m always playing against high ranking gamers who are just destroying me there is just no way for me to improve in team slayer games.
>
> For now I’m sticking to rumble games to get a hang of Halo mp but team slayer is just too frustrating for me and annoying for my team. Just the other day I got some nasty messages from some guy on my team saying I sucked, which I didn’t need him to remind me of. I’m trying but it’s hard and attitudes like his don’t help. Well maybe Halo mp just isn’t for me. Luckily I’ve bought this game for the H2 remaster and not for the multi player experience.

Yea brother sorry about that I know people can be rude especially wen it comes to halo… Just stick with it help team mates don’t rush try nd play backwards as opposed to running forward only keep your back to a wall so to speak… Add me bro Macxscarface831 is the account I play on s

I’ve found this a lot when playing now. Each match is either finishing early because a whole team has quit or I’m realising I’m getting slaughtered because I’m the only guy left playing. It’s very frustrating when playing. If we’re gonna’ lose, let’s lose together! :slight_smile:

Here’s the thing for me… I am getting disconnected, not leaving. Given the condition of the game right now, many are getting disconnected.

> 2533274875124108;5:
> I’ve found this a lot when playing now. Each match is either finishing early because a whole team has quit or I’m realising I’m getting slaughtered because I’m the only guy left playing. It’s very frustrating when playing. If we’re gonna’ lose, let’s lose together! :slight_smile:

Yea exatcy you can’t even expect to get better if you quit you gotta get creamed nd remember that you don’t want to next time lol
win as a team lose as a team

> 2535450881591104;6:
> Here’s the thing for me… I am getting disconnected, not leaving. Given the condition of the game right now, many are getting disconnected.

Yea I have took that into consideration because its happened to me… But like just when people do quit it’s like come on I’ve came back from some horrible games before but no chance when everyone’s dialed in on two people or one

I have a feelin a lot of then also don’t want the lose on the record like in cod but I don’t think it matters if you quit u derank still…

I just soldier on when people quit. The other day two of my team mates either quit or lagged out so it was 2v4. We won that match by 20 or so kills. Let’s just say the other team wasn’t happy. I’ve been in other matches where it wasn’t evenly matched and we have either won, tied or lost but we gave them a good fight and was close to winning. If the other team has missing players I usually just sit it out and let my other team mates play against them on equal fitting. There was one match where it was 2v1 and I did quit but only due to unplayable lag.

> 2533274875349688;10:
> I just soldier on when people quit. The other day two of my team mates either quit or lagged out so it was 2v4. We won that match by 20 or so kills. Let’s just say the other team wasn’t happy. I’ve been in other matches where it wasn’t evenly matched and we have either won, tied or lost but we gave them a good fight and was close to winning. If the other team has missing players I usually just sit it out and let my other team mates play against them on equal fitting. There was one match where it was 2v1 and I did quit but only due to unplayable lag.

Yea that’s the point as a team wutever the outcome… Yea I myself have won games but those kids r just bad enough that they can’t get there team work together I feel… I’ve even lost on a team with more people but like u said I don’t exactly try as hard like some people who have a noob combo 2v4… Like wtf noob combo is if your like desperate in my day of halo not your average lets get 10 kills with this… Can’t rely on anything really cuz it may not be there sometimes… Like teammate in MCC lol

Totally agree. Quitters can ruin the game but on game types like SWAT it has made me a better/smarter player.

Bigger question: why isn’t there drop in players like many other AAA titles?

> 2533274794309036;12:
> Totally agree. Quitters can ruin the game but on game types like SWAT it has made me a better/smarter player.
>
> Bigger question: why isn’t there drop in players like many other AAA titles?

That is a good question maybe people believe it’ll be fix and ranked soon like myself and continue to be annoyed… Cuz halos the greatest first person shooter since it arrived…

I don’t disagree with you - I always stick to the end, even if I’m literally the last guy and four people are sheeting on me when even ONE of those guys could easily beat me one on one. However…

This is coming form a guy that a few threads down posted a thread bashing “n00bs”:

"No motion sensors
no rockets
no swords
no noob combo
How will you get kills noobs.??? How?!?!?!?!
You won’t or you’ll just play slayer and hope for be starts like noobs…"

Yeah, real encouraging there, buddy XD

> 2533274840749992;13:
> > 2533274794309036;12:
> > Totally agree. Quitters can ruin the game but on game types like SWAT it has made me a better/smarter player.
> >
> > Bigger question: why isn’t there drop in players like many other AAA titles?
>
>
> That is a good question maybe people believe it’ll be fix and ranked soon like myself and continue to be annoyed… Cuz halos the greatest first person shooter since it arrived…

I don’t know, I stopped playing. I have a PS4 and that’s my main console. I bought an Xbox One only to play Halo, and since that’s broken, my Xbox does not come on unless my friends come over and we end up playing a few crappy custom games (unfortunately due to H3 Forge not working, we can’t play our favorite “rocket race” because we can’t move objectives around)…

I play classic 90% of the time. I quit at the beginning of every smg start I am not playing that crap. Once hardcore comes out that will solve the problem for me. Unless they still dont fix the “one or more players not ready” and the shot registration which is the worst for anything I have ever played

> 2535469678266517;14:
> I don’t disagree with you - I always stick to the end, even if I’m literally the last guy and four people are sheeting on me when even ONE of those guys could easily beat me one on one. However…
>
> This is coming form a guy that a few threads down posted a thread bashing “n00bs”:
>
> "No motion sensors
> no rockets
> no swords
> no noob combo
> How will you get kills noobs.??? How?!?!?!?!
> You won’t or you’ll just play slayer and hope for be starts like noobs…"
>
> Yeah, real encouraging there, buddy XD

Lol that was also me… Yea I do bash them because when it’s 4v2 and I’m on the team with 2 and the guys r noobing to win that a noob straight up… I encourage though very much so though two way street… Noob isn’t a beginner or a person that sucks if you don’t know a noob is someone who thinks the circumstances in which they do decent in a game are for example 10 kills with a rocket and no headshots is good… So a noob can be circumstantially good, Yes. But when the stakes are high and there aren’t any weapons to dominate and u can’t perform then that’s wut in saying they are noobs not because they aren’t doing good but don’t take the time to learn the fundamentals of the game I stead just try nd get kills… That’s y I do encourage people to get good at… Not just shooting even , running (evading), jumping, ducking, crouch jumping… So many things that could make unskilled players a decent player just by knowing…

> 2533274795272959;16:
> I play classic 90% of the time. I quit at the beginning of every smg start I am not playing that crap. Once hardcore comes out that will solve the problem for me. Unless they still dont fix the “one or more players not ready” and the shot registration which is the worst for anything I have ever played

I hear u but if you get good with dual smgs don’t full blast shot, just small pulsating Lt to RT from a far and full pulsating close it’s better because people rely on other weapons… “Mastering” each weapon is the kind of game this is because it’s not loadouts like cod the weapon you start with could very well be your best friend that game so may as well get use to them for that circumstance

> 2533274840749992;18:
> > 2533274795272959;16:
> > I play classic 90% of the time. I quit at the beginning of every smg start I am not playing that crap. Once hardcore comes out that will solve the problem for me. Unless they still dont fix the “one or more players not ready” and the shot registration which is the worst for anything I have ever played
>
>
> I hear u but if you get good with dual smgs don’t full blast shot, just small pulsating Lt to RT from a far and full pulsating close it’s better because people rely on other weapons… “Mastering” each weapon is the kind of game this is because it’s not loadouts like cod the weapon you start with could very well be your best friend that game so may as well get use to them for that circumstance

IF in some very rare circumstance I am using a SMG I do pulse it I know that already. But personal preference, and I’m not sure why, I don’t dual wield anything. Its an even more rare circstance for dual wielding and that’s either to blast a banshee down or if I’m messing around goofing off I’ll dual wield pistols or noob combo pistol. I feel more confident and effective with grenades at the ready. And by grenades I hope they are frags