Peoples slayer obsession.

I’m just wondering why it is so hard for people to ever vote for game types besides slayer? i do like slayer but i like a variety of all… On positive note today i have actually been able to play matchmaking.

> 2533274876381464;1:
> I’m just wondering why it is so hard for people to ever vote for game types besides slayer? i do like slayer but i like a variety of all… On positive note today i have actually been able to play matchmaking.

I agree they need a objective playlist added once MM is fixed

Don’t blame the players, blame the system. The vote system is garbage and unfortunately there is no end in sight.

I do blame the vote system, Every match tends to be Slayer/BR.

What’s wrong with other modes and other weapons? Sure. I kind of understand the idea of everyone picking BR means they don’t have to flock to get the pickups to gain an advantage because everyone already has a pretty beastly weapon to start with. Players have to take some blame too though, They are the ones sacrificing variety.

But… Yeah, would prefer something different than Slayer and BR’s all the time. Once I’ve seen CTF. I so totally miss Action Sack.

BTB has a great balance I find. And it’s two more players then ts

I agree an objective playlist is needed. I primary play team slayer but I hate br slayer or slayer pro tbh. So a separate slayer pro list and objective would be nice.

Id just like objective game type to break up the same old slayer no matter if big team or not still usually end up with the same but i dont like vote system where ties is default to one first in line id like map switch of re vote.